VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:27:38 09/14/18 Fri
Author: Comicality
Subject: LMAO!!! Well, I know what animal *I* wanna get as a pet!!! XD

Hahaha! Damn! That's a deeeeeeeep throat! Wow!

Anyway, my apologies for not being around much this week! All of my other stuff is done now! Imagine is just about ready for post on Saturday! My weekly writing discussions have started up again on GayAuthors! Still haven't figured out Goodreads yet, but I approved my site there and want to thank the folks who have rated the ebooks and left comments there! MWAH! The YouTube channel got one HELL of a boost recently! So we've got 484 subscribers now! (Jesus!) And I've got a line of stories ready to go for this coming week as well! So...life is awesome! ::Giggles:: I'm doing my best to keep up, but bare with me for a little while.

I am also putting more work into my emails this weekend! We have a bunch of new readers stopping in, and I am extremely grateful for the compliments on the stories! I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Also, I realize that some of you have had some trouble getting into the chatroom by clicking the link above (Arrgh! Matt!!! HELP!!!), and I will try to fix the link so everybody can gin access and come party with us soon!

My schedule this week is a little more 'oppressive' than I was expecting it to be, sighhhh...BUT, I miss you guys! So I'm going to try to schedule a public chat for this coming Monday, k? That way, we can all share a few laughs and reconnect for an hour or two! ((Hugs))

I love you lots! And I wish you sunny days, cotton candy, and giraffe fellatio!

Seezya soon! XD

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.