VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:26:58 10/04/21 Mon
Author: Comicality
Subject: ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~

This week's 3M is an absolutely RIDICULOUS action/comedy! But it's something you can have some fun with! :)

"The Big Hit"

I think I remember seeing in this in the theater when it first came out, simply because I was waiting on someone and it was going to take them about two hours to meet up with me. But I also remember laughing along with the rest of the theater the entire time! Hehehe! It's just plain fun!

The idea is simple! Mark Wahlberg plays 'Melvin', who happens to be a member of a highly talented assassins who chase after 'hard to get' targets for large sums of money. It's their job, and they're extremely good at it! However, when some of the others take on a rogue mission to put extra cash in their bank accounts...and their big boss, the one running the whole underground operation, finds out...that means BIG trouble for them all! Especially, since the girl they've kidnapped turns out to be his god daughter!

From that point on, it's assassin vs assassin, lies and double crosses, and laughter all the way to the bank! Sometimes hardcore action, sometimes jokes and silliness, this is a flick everybody should check out at least once! Just for giggles! Enjoy!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.