VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:50:48 01/14/20 Tue
Author: Comicality
Subject: Also...I mean, I really love Morbius as a character, and I love vampires, and I think Jared Leto is a really great actor and a perfect choice for the role...but is it selfish of me to want this whole Sony 'Spider-Man Villain' franchise to fail? :(
In reply to: Comicality 's message, "Arrrghhh! Why are they still HIDING him?!?! >:O" on 01:35:16 01/14/20 Tue

Sony just...won't STOP being stupid!!! Just leave Spider-Man alone! He's in the MCU now, it was an excellent move, business wise, and he's doing bigger numbers than Spider-Man has ever done before! And...Tom Holland is HOT! Hehehe! So stop trying to steal him away! And 'Venom' doesn't even work now because the first movie had no connection to Spider-Man to begin with! Just STOP! Sony SUCKS! God, I fuckin' HATE them now! If there's gonna be a Marvel 'Morbius' vampire comic book movie, then let Marvel show you the right way to do it, and just sit back and collect your free royalties. Quit being dicks about this. Ugh!

Don't worry, Morbius. Love you dude. It's not your fault. Would be NICE to see you face off against Blade in the next year or two, but Sony fucking sucks, so...

...whatever...

(@2:00 he walks by a Spider-Man mural on the wall? What the...? And Michael Keaton is in it? But is he still the Vulture, or...? This is just confusing!)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.