VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:13:50 03/30/20 Mon
Author: Scott (hbk3001)
Subject: Update and other things

Well it’s been a long time. But with everything going on I thought I’d check in.😆 I work in what is considered “essential” services in NY state but otherwise I am staying home bored out of my mind haha! Has anyone checked out the Tiger King documentary on Netflix? One of the most entertaining things I’ve seen in a long while. I have also been reading through a lot of old Stephen King, and just started the novel of “Call me by Your Name”. If any of you have seen the movie and not read the book you should! It gives a lot of insight of what’s going on in the characters minds and so far pairs with the film perfectly. Which is good on one hand but on the other leaves me knowing that by the end of the book I will be sobbing. Definitely a good read though regardless. Otherwise I have adopted a new puppy, she is a 7mo old German Shepherd female named Nala. This brings my total to 3 dogs all of the same breed so I fill other free lockdown time with sweeping enough hair off the floors to insulate a small house. Trying my best to stay positive about all the stuff going on in the world as we all should! Stay safe and healthy out there everyone!
-Scott

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.