VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:46:47 04/27/20 Mon
Author: Comicality
Subject: "If Only In My Dreams" (Remixed)

Many years ago, I wrote a story called "If Only In My Dreams" for a good friend of mine online. It was the only story that I've ever written specifically FOR somebody who was going through a rough time and dealing with a bad situation. (In fact, hehehe, that same friend was also used as 'Jeremy' the Blood Dealer in "Gone From Daylight") Anyway, looking back on it, there was soooo much more that I wanted to say with that story. So much more depth and emotion that I thought I could put into it, now that I've been writing for years and years and can do so with a little more finesse. Hehehe!

SO...I pretty much started from scratch! And this is going to definitely read like a whole new story when it's finished! The first chapter of "If Only In My Dreams" (Remixed) is now up! Check it out, and let me know what you think!

Also, the original is still available on the story page. Spoilers, obviously! But trust me, this version will be a whole different ballgame! I've picked up some skills since way back! :P

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.