|[ Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ]|
Annnnnnd....now I'm homesick again! Hehehe! Omigod...I'm saving up, and as soon as the pandemic calms down, I REALLY wanna go home again! I miss you, Chicago! MWAH!!!
A lot of you Shackers have come to Chicago to visit after me talking it up all the time, hehehe, and if you asked me any questions about it, then you've probably heard me say all of these things to you before. ::Snickers:: It's just stuff you need to know. But, if you're ever planning to make a trip, especially from overseas, here ya go!
A few more things...
- Do NOT call the Sears Tower 'Ellis Tower'! You will get stabbed! LOL! Just...no. That's, like...the Sears Tower's slave name.
- There are plenty of locals at Navy Pier...but we just hang on the pier. Because some of the stuff inside is more expensive than it should be. But, especially if you go during the Summer...you will find some of the cutest boys you've EVER seen in your life! Like, seriously...it's hard to even call them human!
- No need to spend a bunch of money for the Sears Tower. The view is awesome, but...meh. However...just know that the John Hancock building is haunted. Like...REALLY haunted! Hehehe, and the Congress Hotel? Ummm, yeah. That's so haunted that there are rooms you can't even rent in that place. So if you're, as they say, 'paranormally sensitive'? You may want to stay away.
- Wrigleyville is AWESOME!!! Take the red line train to the Wrigley stop, right by Wrigley Field baseball stadium, and walk to Clark Street! You can find ANY kind of food that you want there! Burgers, breakfast, Greek, Ethiopian, Mexican, French, Canadian, Thai, Japanese, Chinese, Haitian...the whole street is just one restaurant after another...and they all serve beer! So, yummy!
- AND...staying safe? It's best to not go too much further South than China Town on 35th and Cermak, and not too far West past Ashland Ave. Now, that gives you a LOT of room to have a good time...but...just saying. You'll know when things start getting a bit shady. Hehehe, so be careful.
Awwww, I miss home. I need to go back and just...return to the Matrix for a while. :)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Forum timezone: GMT-5|
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.