VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:54:37 03/22/21 Mon
Author: Comicality
Subject: ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~

This movie is the kind of truth that a lot of parents don't want to hear...but, you know...here we are...

"Middle School Confessions"

Now, this week's selection may be hard to find for a lot of people...but if you can get your hands on a copy, its definitely an eye opener. Annnnnd that's probably why HBO completely erased it and tried to pretend that it never happened at all! Hehehe! Because...its *FUN* to play pretend, isn't it? I mean...not for your entire LIFE, but at least for a little while. :P

"Middle School Confessions" was a deep dive into the lives of boys and girls in Junior High, and all of the things that they have to deal with as they're growing up. And to say that they're confessions are....ummmm...'candid', would be a huge understatement. I have to admit that I was surprised at how honest this documentary was! But looking back at my own life and the lives of all of my friends, it was like...yep. That's about right. These kids are asked about their ideas and experiences with sex, being gay, thoughts of suicide, bullying, depression, violence, and other provocative questions that displays their knowledge, and yet their inexperience, with the world a large. And it truly is a fascinating watch from beginning to end!

So, check it out! Whether you're older now and can look bak and remember, or if you're one of our younger Shackers who are going through this right now...please know that you're not alone, okay?

I'm pretty sure that you can find many extended clips of this documentary on Youtube if you're searching for it, but if you can find the whole thing, it'll be a 'gasp worthy' good time. Hehehe, and here I thought *I* was advanced around that age!

Enjoy!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.