VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:48:12 04/05/21 Mon
Author: Comicality
Subject: Happy (Belated) Birthday, TurtleBoy! :)

You see...what had happened was...I thought his birthday was on the 4th, and not the 2nd! So I used my Comsie powers to move the date to the 4th anyway! But...ummm...that was Easter, and it turned out to be much MUCH busier, fmily wise, than I could have ever planned it to be. So I am now moving it to today! But just for this year! It's like...a GIANT leap year! So there! Hehehe!

Seriously, though...

For many years now, you've been one of the best friends that I've ever made online. You always had my back, always stood up for me in the hardest of times, and always gave me an outlet to vent and a shoulder to cry on when I needed it most. And you never left me behind. So thank you. Just for being a friend. I take that to heart.

NOW THEN...

That being said...

BOYS!!! :P

In case the rest of you don't know...TurtleBoy can have a bit of a...'ravenous' appetite for this kind of thing! But, this year, I've taken precautions with our Boy Farm boys!

Since I was late in wishing you happy birthday, I will allow you to choose SEVEN boys! That's one for every day of the week! But they will all be wearing collars around their necks! If you try to take more than seven...all of the collars will detonate, and you will get nothing! If you attempt to tamper with the collor...it will detonate, and you get nothing! If you try to ask anyone else for help in disabling these security measures...it will detonate...and you get nothing!

I'm giving you SEVEN!!! That's more than enough! So choose wisely from the selections below, and enjoy your birthday! LOL!

:P

Love you lots, dude! Always!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.