VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Pls share experience on T5

Author:
John Richards
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 01/02/05 Sun
In reply to: Aryo 's message, "Pls share experience on T5" on 12/29/04 Wed

I am sticking with the T3. Cannot see any reason to justify paying out for a wifi-less device when the T3 can do what I want it to do.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Pls share experience on T5

Author:
Dom, A Palm Addict - Addict!!!!!!!!!! are you????????
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01/02/05 Sun

I think wherever you read you will get a mixture of good and bad comments. I like the look of the T5. There is so much you can do with it. My advice go to Staples or CompUSA and play around with them. See how they feel. The T5 is a great device and so is the T3 however until you have first hand experience of both devices you will never be able to make your mind up.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Pls share experience on T5

Author:
Aryo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01/04/05 Tue

Thanks for sharing Guys. I got a chance to try T5 last week. Evrything seems great to me, except for one thing. I don't like the lag in graffiti. I am pretty quick in writing Graffiti and the fact that it lags kinda let me down.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Pls share experience on T5

Author:
Malcom C
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01/04/05 Tue

Where is the lag? I tried it and it worked fine. Is this a bug in certain devices?

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Pls share experience on T5

Author:
Aryo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01/06/05 Thu

The unit that I tried is not mine, it is a demo unit in the store. When I wrote two letters in the graffiti area, the first letter showed up after I finished with the 2nd letter. This is the lag that I found. Please check yours and hopefully if it is just a bug in certain devices.

[> [> Subject: Re: Pls share experience on T5

Author:
Christiaan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/26/05 Tue

I tryed to get myn to do that but no problems, i think the T5 is much better! my friend has the T3 and it is a lot slower, doesn't have drive mode, and most of all the T5 has a much longer battery life i can watch 3 movies while on the T3 1 if you are luky!

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.