VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

Author:
Sammy at Palm Addict
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04/05/05 Tue

Thanks to eddie Cohen for this one. How long have you been using a Palm device? Tell us your Palm history. Thanks to Eddie who suggested that we maybe start a survey or forum thread, so lets start a thread on the forum. Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

Author:
PJ Arts
[ Edit | View ]

Wow! Now, you're making me feel old!!!
I've had a Palm since 1996, and haven't stopped yet:

1996: U.S. Robotics Palm Pilot Pro
1998: 3Com Palm IIIx
1999: Palm Vx
2000: OmniSky modem for Vx
2002: Treo 300
2003: Treo 600
2004: Treo 650

I hate to admit it, but I wouldn't have been able to afford this indulgence, if I wasn't a lucky IT Salesguy. I bought my PilotPro, got the IIIx as a Sales prize, and had another company buy me the Vx and OmniSky (in place of a laptop.
I DID buy the Treo 300, but for only $199 (Sprint had a fire sale!), got an 'early adapter' deep-discount on the Treo 600, and won the Treo 650 in a PalmSource contest.

Who's gonna buy me my next one (stay tuned...)???

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

Author:
Hooligan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/06/05 Wed

Since the Palmpilot Pro first came out (forgot the year):

Palmpilot Pro - "I have seen the light!"

Handspring Visor - Loved the Springboard idea. Had the backup springboard and the Good MP3 springboard. Wanted the Visorphone springboard (the original Treo!), but it was too expensive.

Sony Clie T615 - my first color palm. A real sweetheart with great looks. So deliciously thin!

Tungsten T - I, for one, never minded the slider. Hell, it made the thing smaller.

Tungsten T3 - My current daily driver. Love the big screen and the speed.

Treo 650 - on my wish list. Beginning to be converted to the idea that one's PDA and phone should be one in the same.

Author:
Glen Lee
[ Edit | View ]

well i've been using a palm one handheld for 3 years now..
my first model was palm tungsten T *purchased Feb. 15, 2003*
now im using my second palm, palm one tungsten T3 *purchased Nov. 11, 2004*

Why palm? hmm
they got an excellent after sales service.
when my Palm tungsten T broke , I called up palm singapore and they asked me to send it back, after 3 days I got a new model, and that was like after 6 months of using it..

Been a palm user for 3 years now and still counting hehe

Author:
Taylor
[ Edit | View ]

3c > m515 > T3 I have been a Palm user for the last five years.

Author:
Angeles
[ Edit | View ]

Palm III >> 3Com Palm IIIc >> Palm 505 >> Tungsten C

Author:
Mark Simpson
[ Edit | View ]

Since at least 1997: Palm Pilot Pro
Have owned almost every Palm/Sony iteration since....

Author:
Grace Lee
[ Edit | View ]

1997 Pilot 1000
Palm IIIC
Palm M515
2003 Palm Tungsten T3

Author:
brainyark
[ Edit | View ]

I've used a Palm since Grade 9 (1998), starting with the Palmpilot Personal.

In 2000 I upgraded to the Palm IIIxe, and switched the darkside in 2001 when I started using an iPaq. But I returned in 2003 with the Tungsten T.

My current Palm is the UX-50, since early 2004.

Looking forward to the Life Drive!

Author:
AndyW
[ Edit | View ]

since 1998, I think or 1999.
palm IIIx
handspring visor
treo 600

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

My first pda was a Palm M100. When I got it, I thought that it was the greatest thing since sliced bread! As I became more used to it, I started using it for more. I soon realized that I needed more space. I upgraded to the Sony S360. My eyes finally got tired of the gray screen so I moved on to the Sony SJ30. Ran out of room and finally bought the baby that I have now, my TJ27. I have been using a Palm OS device now for almost five years and still loving it.

Author:
Didier
[ Edit | View ]

1998 Palm IIIx, then
Palm IIIc
Sony T610
Sony T615
Tungsten C
Zodiac 2
Tungsten 5 (returned)

Author:
Justine
[ Edit | View ]

1990-98 paper Franklin planner :)
1998 Palm III - right after release
1998 Palm III (again--I dropped on a hard tile floor and the screen cracked and I couldn't wait until it came back from repair)
2000 Palm IIIc -- still using. The color screen was a big improvement over the monochome. It has a great battery life; can go weeks without recharging. Loathe to give up this feature. I don't use it for games or other media apps (have other devices for these), so haven't upgraded yet.
2005 Determined to upgrade soon: eyeing the T5, Treo, or maybe the new Life Drive...

Author:
Jason McLeod
[ Edit | View ]

1995 USR Palm 1000
1998 Palm V
2000 Palm 505
2005 T2

I don't think a single day has gone by that I have not used it at least once.

Author:
AAndy
[ Edit | View ]

I first started using a Palm device in 1999.
Handspring Visor - for its innovative springboards
Handspring NEO - for updated OS and VFS support
Palm Tungsten T - My current Device, love the form factor and features. Still one of the best devices to me (the best overall is the T3).

Author:
Antoine/d-roC
[ Edit | View ]

Lets see:
IIIxe in 2000
m515
m125 (while waiting for a m515 replacement)
m515 part 2 (they gave me a new one)
Zire71 (early batch had HotSync issues)
Zire71 part 2 (they gave me a new one)
Tungsen E (open box, last year)
T5 (this year)
Zire31 (getting one in a few days to give as a gift)

Thats all, for now ;)

Author:
Alex@TreoBits
[ Edit | View ]

I think it has been around 6 or 7 years for me.

Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm Pilot Professional (2MB Memory/IR upgrade card) -> Palm IIIxe -> Kyocera 6035 -> Handspring Treo 300 -> palmOne Treo 600

Author:
THX1138
[ Edit | View ]

Palm III - Durable and Reliable, the Sherman Tank of Palms but not enough RAM for newer apps and bit slow.

HandEra 330 - Odd that no-one mentioned this jewel. Best of everything Palm of that time. Had enough onboard RAM, SD and CF slots!, Hi-res screen, first to have the virtual graffiti and landscape mode, Hi-potent mono speaker (this woke me up for sure!), Sony style thumb jog dial, Palm III shape and interface(this means you could use it's accessories), PIII type of screen cover, Great batt. life!Option to use Lithium recharge pack or AAA batteries or A/C (No other Palm device has done this yet!). This was the SwissArmy Knife of Palms. Downfall was it's B&W screen and 8Mb onboard RAM.

Palm Tungsten T - Fast CPU, Great screen res & Color, Small size, Metal case, Sturdy, Vibrator mode, Blue Tooth, Played great MP3 (after patch), Great speaker, SD option and headphone jack. Batt. life was OK. Downfall was its digitizer problem and no wifi.

Sony Clie TH-55 - Current PDA. Best screen res, color and size to date (IMHO). Great looks (Futuristic), WIFI option and Blue tooth (in EMEA versions), Battery Life is great, Camara option, earphone jacks, finger job dial, Sony Stick expansion, Self Throttle CPU, Great MP3 & Movie playback, Virtual graffiti, relative low weight, great screen cover. So far it almost eclipses the HandERA330! Great device, the peak of Palm technology & productivity(IMHO).

Author:
Scott
[ Edit | View ]

1996 - Palm Personal
2000 - Palm Vx
2004 - Palm T3

Author:
Mark
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/07/05 Thu

OK. I started using a Palm device before they even came out. When the specs of the Pilot 1000 were released with a photo, I resized the photo, printed it out, cut it out and taped it to a paper box I made to fit the dimensions. I held the result in my hand and said "This is going to be HUGE." I bought the Pilot 1000, then the Palm Pilot Personal (which I upgraded to Pro), Palm III, Palm IIIxe, Handspring Visor Deluxe (blue), IBM Workpad C3, Sony Clie 610N/V, Sony Clie SJ33, PalmOne Zire 71 and my current device, which I have had for a year now, the Sony Clie TH-55. Within the month I expect to trade it in for a Verizon Treo 650. That's ten (and soon to be eleven) Palm devices. I have owned and quickly sold Pocket PC's by HP, Uniden, Casio and NEC. Not a big fan of the PPC.

Author:
Carl Quick
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/10/05 Sun

Since December 1997 I have been an avid Palm user and supporter. I have stuck with Palm through the good the bad and the Yankoski days.

Guess I will always be a Palm user as I believe it is still the best in spite of the path Palm so often embarks upon.

Author:
javajunkie80
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/12/05 Tue

I'm new around here. Just stumbled across the site this morning.

I've been using a palm for around 18months.
I'd always wanted one and evenutally had a terrible experience with a cheap gift from a friend - An Oregon Scientific OsPro Elite - before I decided to get an older palm device from ebay.
I got a Palm IIIc (and got two because of the seller's mistake) and I fell in love with it immediately. I bought it accessories and lavished love on it until my parents actually began to question my mental state (even more than normal).

Just before christmas 2004 (like, 4:00pm Christmas Eve!) I decided I was ready to upgrade. I bought a brand new Zire 31 which was, and is, perfect for me as a mother/uni student and IT tutor. My next upgrade will be to a palm with hi-res, but right now I'm happy with my palm.

My 4 year old daughter has inherited one of my old palm IIIc's, and I use the other for word processing and monopoly.

Sas

Author:
Simoninmarch
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/10/05 Sun

473 days.

Author:
nino gualdoni
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/14/05 Thu

Since march 2000 - every day as heavy user. Once fallen in love I never abandoned it, moving from a Vx to a 505 to a T5. I could'nt even thinking a switch to a PPC.

Author:
Jonathan Quirk
[ Edit | View ]

October 1997: PalmPilot Personal 512K Ram (still works)

Author:
Eric Swayne
[ Edit | View ]

Since November of 2001 and I'm never looking back. Got a Handspring Visor Neo then because I thought the springboard module expansion was great - boy, did that never take off. Using a Clie TJ-37 now.

Author:
Ben
[ Edit | View ]

Since May 2003.

I suppose I'm a late-comer as things go. I am a college student working at home for the summer and the company I was working for gave me an m105 (still in box) that they didnt use anymore. I gladly took it and was so hooked that I can a Palm T|E not too long ago. It is the best electronic gadget, so if I ever save up some $$, the T|E2 w/ wifi card might be the next step!

Author:
Yan
[ Edit | View ]

I started using a palm in high school (to play games during lectures!) and am using it all the way now in college. That's a good 4 years during which I have had a short stint with most of the palmone and some sony devices. During the recent year,I have found myself constantly going back to my Zire 71 (despite trying the T3 and TH55 out). Would love to have a Treo650 but the price is way too prohibitive. Waiting for the next big hit that I can afford!

Author:
Joseph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/15/05 Fri

m515 > t3 > te

Author:
Mike Thomas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/16/05 Sat

I have just started with a T3

Author:
KJH
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/21/05 Thu

6 years

Palm III -> Palm M505 -> Clie N760C -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650

Author:
MC
[ Edit | View ]

Since Oct 2003 when I bought my first Palm, the Zire 71 which I still use and love. So, I'm still a newbie when compared to everyone else who's got some history with their Palms.

Until something horrible happens, I don't think I'll be getting anything since it does practically almost everything except take voice memos and vibrate. I've even been able to somewhat solve my problem of the internal cable breaking (due to frequent opening and closing the camera)(do a search and you should find my various postings all over the net for the solution including PA). So unless it just dies on me or gets broken or whatever, I can't see myself replacing it. I love it too much. Although, I have been dreaming of getting another Palm, like the Treo 650 but then I can't bear to put away my baby.

Author:
M Licata
[ Edit | View ]

I bought a Palm Pro for $150 when they first came out in 1998 when Egghead retail stores went out of business. Zoskware allowed me to track client hours and transfer them directly into quickbooks. In 1999 I bought the 2MB Infrared upgrade kit. I still have it. After a V,Vx, and a 505 I ended up with a T2. Zoskware still runs on it, but will no longer support a quickbooks conduit.

Author:
Richard
[ Edit | View ]

m515 - three years this month, still going strong.

Author:
Jeremy Houck
[ Edit | View ]

I got my first palm in 1999 I believe. It was a M130. I used it until a month ago when I bought a Zodiac2 and fell in love with the Palm OS all over agian.

Author:
Berthold Hutten
[ Edit | View ]

1999 - TI Avigo
2001 - Handspring Visor Deluxe
2004 - Sony Clie SL10
2005 - Sony Clie TJ25

Author:
bruceathome
[ Edit | View ]

3 Months! Can't believe that I was able to survive without one. Looking forward to implantable PDA's (maybe by the time I'm 90).

Author:
Charles
[ Edit | View ]

Wow, big question. I'd say my history follows as such:

* Christmas, 1994, I got a Sharp Wizard, which kept contacts and calendar. My needs weren't as great.
* 1998, I got an early Compaq Windows CE device, used. It was the checkbook sized device with a keyboard.
* June, 2001, I got my first honest Palm device, a Handspring Visor Platinum. Now we're talking.
* October, 2004, I got a Sony TH55, which, in my opinion, still has the best combination of features and price point.

So, depending on the count, it's 11 years (handheld organizer), 7 years (true PDA), or 4 years (Palm OS device).

Author:
Domiriel
[ Edit | View ]

6 years... I got my first PalmIII as a wedding present in Feb 1999, and have since upgraded to a Palm IIIc (2001), a T|T (2003) and have been waiting for an OS6 device since to upgrade again (late 2005???).

Author:
Peter Gagnon
[ Edit | View ]

I have been using a palm since December 2003. I started with my father's Palm IIIxe and upgraded to the T3 September 2004. (btw, my son still uses the 5 year old IIIxe still in excellent condition! Let's hope the T3 does as well)

Author:
Rene Jobst
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/22/05 Fri

Hello,
i am using a palm since 1996. I started with the U.S.Robotics PalmPilot 5000 with 512 kb RAM :).
The following units were:
-PalmPilot Professional (ROM-Upgrade)
-Palm III
-Palm IIIx
-Palm V
-Palm Vx
-Palm m505
-Palm m515
-Palm Tungsten T1
-Palm Tungsten T2
-Palm Tungsten T3
-Palm Tungsten T5

Since i use the T5, it was the first time, i was looking back to my former unit (T3). It was simple stable, but the better battery of the T5 forced me to buy it ;) .

My T5 crashes very often. And i'm not sure if i change to Tungsten X?

Hope my english is not as bad as i think!

Regards from Eisenach in Germany
René

Author:
r
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/24/05 Sun

I have seriously used a Palm for 2 years. I started with the m500 which I sold to upgrade to the TE. However, I missed my m500 so I bought another and a Vx. I have specific uses for each Palm and really don't want to be without any of them.

Author:
Stephen Morton
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/26/05 Tue

Today was my first day. i Now have a T3 and love it. Thanks Palm Addicts.

Author:
Robin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/26/05 Tue

I've been using a Palm since the year before the IIIC came out. That model was a hand-me-down Palm III that my brother had won at PCExpo in New York a year or two before. He gave it to me after he bought a IIIx.

My progression of Palms has been: III, IIIC, 515, T3. I just bought another used T3 as a backup.

Author:
Patrick526
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/27/05 Wed

hmmm.. tough question:

1998: Sharp Organizer
2001: 3Com Palm Pilot Pro
2001: Palm IIIxe
2001: Palm V
2001: Palm Vx
2001: Palm m505
2002: Palm III
2002: Palm IIIx
2002: Palm Tungsten T
2002: Palm m130
2004: Palm Tungsten T3
2004: HP Ipaq h2215
2004: HP Ipaq h4155
2004: HP Ipaq hx4705
2005: Palm Treo 600
2005: Blackberry 5810
2005: Blackberry 7230
2005: Palm Treo 650

Author:
Justine
[ Edit | View ]

As I mentioned above, I was looking to upgrade--just got a T5. My husband got a Treo650, and though I really like the T5, the Treo feels much nicer to hold.

Author:
Paul Butterworth
[ Edit | View ]

Wow a few years now! I remember the day back in 1996 on a business trip in Hawaii collecting my first Palm Pilot from the store!

Palm Pilot 5000
Palm Pilot Professional
Palm III
Palm V
Palm M505
For the last two years a SonyEricsson P800
Now desperate for a Treo 650 in the UK!

Author:
Bernie
[ Edit | View ]

I've been using a Palm PDA since 3 - 4 years ago.
Started with a Palm m105, then a Zire 71, Treo 270 and my current Palm is a T5.

The T5 has currently been very stable for me. For the past few weeks, the only resets the thing had to endure was purposely done (to defrag the memory or else TCMP wouldn't run smoothly).

No soft reset at all (well actually Agendus gave me one reset last week but consider this: Agendus is more stable on my T5 than on my previous PDA, the Zire 71!).

To all that are suffering instability, you are suffering needlessly. Let me assure you that these resets are not normal. A program is sure to be causing these crashes. Even programs that have been 'updated' for the T5 doesn't guarantee. It'll work. My previous terrible experience with instability was caused by one such program, TextPlus.

After removing the program, the PDA is superbly stable. Couple with the large screen, fast processor, great battery life and slim form factro - I think I just got my favourite PDA! For now at least...

Author:
Todd Heidenreich
[ Edit | View ]

I've been using Palm OS since 1996.

Through the early 90's I used CASIO organizers and two versions of the HP Omnigo LX (120LX and 200LX, I think). They were nice machines and ran DOS. Lots of hobbyist development.

I bought a Palm Pilot 1000 the first day they were available and haven't looked back yet. My progression: (addiction :)

Palm Pilot 1000
Palm Pilot Professional (ROM Upgrade)
Palm IIIx
Handspring Visor Deluxe (Black)
Handspring Prism
Palm Tungsten T
Palm Tungsten T2
Palm Tungsten T3 -- current machine.

Thinking about the new Tungsten X, but won't be able to buy it if it has a camera (not allowed at work).

Todd

Author:
Terry Ashton
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/28/05 Thu

Started using a T3 last year. It's awesome.

Author:
ERICEMANN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/30/05 Sat

hello terry,

i have been using palm for six years.

would you like some palm web sites?

Author:
Mark Gallagher
[ Edit | View ]

I became the proud owner of a T5 only yesterday. So count me in as one day :)

Author:
Jedhi
[ Edit | View ]

I have the Palm 515 and still use it today. Had it since 2002.

[> Subject: Re: looking for a treo 300 PDA - NOT the smartphone

Author:
holly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/29/05 Fri

I'm looking for a used treo 300 - NOT the phone version but the only PDA-only version. Does anyone know where I can find one? Thanks for any suggestions.

[> [> Subject: Re: looking for a treo 300 PDA - NOT the smartphone

Author:
Peter Willis
[ Edit | View ]

Have you tried ebay? Or possibly send Sammy and email and see if he will post front page.

Author:
Bjoern
[ Edit | View ]

I have been a Palm PDA user since 1999 and have enjoyed several device, the Palm V being my favorite. I am now ready to move on and look forward to rumored new devices to replace my Tungsten T.

Author:
Joanne Stone
[ Edit | View ]

I have recently started using a Treo 650 and it's a real cool device, very happy with it.

Author:
ERICEMANN
[ Edit | View ]

hi joanne

my name is eric mann

i have been using palm for six years now.

do you need any palm software web sites?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

Author:
Joanne Stone
[ Edit | View ]

well there is a lot on the front page and I am pretty up to date with software from the front page.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

Author:
ericemann
[ Edit | View ]

do you now use avantgo?

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

Author:
Joanne Stone
[ Edit | View ]

I don't do use a Treo?

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

Author:
ERICEMANN
[ Edit | View ]

www.avantgo.com

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

Author:
Joanne Stone
[ Edit | View ]

do you a Treo650?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

Author:
ERICEMANN
[ Edit | View ]

hi joanne

i am now using thee palm tungsten t3

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

Author:
Joanne Stone
[ Edit | View ]

Palm are soon to discontinue the T3 but I believe it's a great device. Have you had any digitizer problems Eric?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

Author:
ERICEMANN
[ Edit | View ]

hi joanne,

no problems at all with the palm tungsten t3

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

Author:
ERICEMANN
[ Edit | View ]

hi joanne,

do you now play pda palm pilot games on you pda palm pilot?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

Author:
Joanne Stone
[ Edit | View ]

well thats good, i believe the new Tungsten X will replace the Tungsten C so that should be exciting

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

Author:
ERICEMANN
[ Edit | View ]

hi joanne,

i like using this palm tungsten t3 a lot.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

Author:
Joanne Stone
[ Edit | View ]

I hear it's a great device, some people have had digitizer problems which is a shame to hear but at least you have not experienced such problems.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

Author:
ERICEMANN
[ Edit | View ]

www.milionairetogo.com

www.pdaclassroom.com

www.vindigo.com

www.iscomplete.org

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

Author:
Joanne Stone
[ Edit | View ]

Thanks Eric hope your well.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

Author:
ERICEMANN
[ Edit | View ]

you welcome joanne my pleasure always anytime.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

Author:
Joanne Stone
[ Edit | View ]

Do you use a case with your T3? What do you recommend?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

Author:
ERICEMANN
[ Edit | View ]

hi joanne

you can do a search on google type in palm cases

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

Author:
Joanne Stone
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05/01/05 Sun

Proporta offer good cases
www.proporta.com

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

Author:
ERICEMANN
[ Edit | View ]

thank you joanne.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

Author:
ERICEMANN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05/02/05 Mon

hi joanne

www.palmhoroscope.com

www.palmjokes.com

www.palmpolls.com

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

Author:
Joanne Stone
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05/03/05 Tue

Thanks Eric I have enough websites.

Author:
bubba
[ Edit | View ]

My first Palm was a Palm V and now I have a T3. Before the Palm V, I used a Palm PC an early variation of the Pocket PC.

Author:
David Palmer
[ Edit | View ]

I was given an insight into Palm in 1999 I never took up using a Tungsten T3 until last year.

Author:
Benji
[ Edit | View ]

David what kept you so long ;)

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

Author:
David Palmer
[ Edit | View ]

Money Benji :)

Author:
Andy
[ Edit | View ]

I started in 1999 with a handspring Visor. The I got a Visor NEO, and I am now on the Tungsten T. I love the device, I love the slider and its compact size- I take it everywhere and us eit for just about everything!

Author:
Julian
[ Edit | View ]

up until quite recently I was a PPC user but now I have started using a T5.

Author:
Mattherson
[ Edit | View ]

2003 T3

Author:
The Mona Lisa
[ Edit | View ]

3c, m515, TT, T2, T3

Author:
Peder Stray
[ Edit | View ]

I got my first palm, the Palm III, shortly after it was released in the spring of 1998. Had originally been looking to by a Palm Professional, but waited when i saw that the III was beeing released. I used that palm until Easter 2000, when i got a IIIc from my employer. Then i switched to a T5 in november last year. Both the III and the IIIc still works, but some of the programs i use was getting a bit slow... I am quite pleased with my T5, but i would really like it if palm could release a fix for the memory leak problems when copying to and from the memory cards, and a better way to utilize the internal memory (there is quite a bit of slack).

Author:
Frank Maguire
[ Edit | View ]

I have been using a T3 singe August 2004 and wish I had bought a Palm handheld a lot sooner !

Author:
Paul Orieston
[ Edit | View ]

2002 when I started using a m515. Have I ever used a PPC? No. Will I ever use a PPC? NOOOOOOOOOO

Author:
Ginjo
[ Edit | View ]

2003 I buy T3 and very happy with it thank you.

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.