VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

Author:
PJ Arts
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04/05/05 Tue
In reply to: Sammy at Palm Addict 's message, "Post below how long you have been using a Palm." on 04/05/05 Tue

Wow! Now, you're making me feel old!!!
I've had a Palm since 1996, and haven't stopped yet:

1996: U.S. Robotics Palm Pilot Pro
1998: 3Com Palm IIIx
1999: Palm Vx
2000: OmniSky modem for Vx
2002: Treo 300
2003: Treo 600
2004: Treo 650

I hate to admit it, but I wouldn't have been able to afford this indulgence, if I wasn't a lucky IT Salesguy. I bought my PilotPro, got the IIIx as a Sales prize, and had another company buy me the Vx and OmniSky (in place of a laptop.
I DID buy the Treo 300, but for only $199 (Sprint had a fire sale!), got an 'early adapter' deep-discount on the Treo 600, and won the Treo 650 in a PalmSource contest.

Who's gonna buy me my next one (stay tuned...)???

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

Author:
Hooligan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/06/05 Wed

Since the Palmpilot Pro first came out (forgot the year):

Palmpilot Pro - "I have seen the light!"

Handspring Visor - Loved the Springboard idea. Had the backup springboard and the Good MP3 springboard. Wanted the Visorphone springboard (the original Treo!), but it was too expensive.

Sony Clie T615 - my first color palm. A real sweetheart with great looks. So deliciously thin!

Tungsten T - I, for one, never minded the slider. Hell, it made the thing smaller.

Tungsten T3 - My current daily driver. Love the big screen and the speed.

Treo 650 - on my wish list. Beginning to be converted to the idea that one's PDA and phone should be one in the same.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Post below how long you have been using a Palm.

Author:
Glen Lee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/06/05 Wed

well i've been using a palm one handheld for 3 years now..
my first model was palm tungsten T *purchased Feb. 15, 2003*
now im using my second palm, palm one tungsten T3 *purchased Nov. 11, 2004*

Why palm? hmm
they got an excellent after sales service.
when my Palm tungsten T broke , I called up palm singapore and they asked me to send it back, after 3 days I got a new model, and that was like after 6 months of using it..

Been a palm user for 3 years now and still counting hehe

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.