VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: What's your favorite Palm case and why?

Author:
RT
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04/18/05 Mon
In reply to: Sammy at Palm Addict 's message, "What's your favorite Palm case and why?" on 04/17/05 Sun

I have two that I like. For my TE, I use a Krusell leather flip case. I like that that cover flips open and snaps in place, plus it has storage slots for expansion cards and credit cards. I also have a Proporta metal case that I use when traveling. It is a snug fit and offers great protection in the event I should drop it (which hasn't happened yet!). I keep my m500 in a Krusell leather case, and my Vx in a Fellowes leather book style case

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: What's your favorite Palm case and why?

Author:
PJ Arts
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/18/05 Mon

Great question! Unfortunately, I have to give 3 answers, as there are 3 cases that I loved equally, and all for the same reason: they maximized functionality and protection for my device, and they (with credit to Will Smith)"...made it look GOOD!"

1) Palm hardcase for the Vx. This was designed by Palm to hold the Vx in a clamshell case with a rod (in the left stylus slot. It also had a custom pen/stylus that (like the Vx and case) was brushed aluminum. NOTHING CAME CLOSE...it was the sexiest setup a PDA has ever enjoyed.

2) VAJA case for Vx w/OmniSky modem. This was my first encounter with the wonderful craftsmen at VAJA. The only kind of cases generally available for the Vx/OmniSky combo were pouches. VAJA came up with a beautiful skin-tight leather case w/cover. It gave full access to the device and its functions (including in-case charge), was tough...yet soft as butter, and a work of art

3) InnoPocket aluminum hardcase for my Treo 650. Light, tiny footprint, stong & padded. It gives me full access to all of the Treo functionality, and lets me take phone calls with the cover closed (protecting that lovely screen). What more can you ask for? Well...actually I want a double-hinge, so the conver flips out of the way when I'm using the keyboard. In a few weeks, they're coming out with a magnesium case for the Treo 650 with that additional feature. Will I be able to resist buying yet ANOTHER case? What resist...I can't wait! Stay tuned...next month, there may be a 4th favorite case to post.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.