VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: High-speed 1GB SD card for sale

Author:
Tom Bress
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04/21/05 Thu

From Tom, Dearborn Michigan "I just bought a high speed ATP 60X 1GB SD card (there's a nice review at http://www.epinions.com/content_156816346756). It is sweet! It gives me lots of storage space for my mp3 files, photos, and ebooks. Plus it is fast, with transfer speeds of up to 10MB/second. Backups to the SD card are blazingly fast compared to my old card. Even better, the company I bought it from made an error and sent me two of them. I called them about it but they told me to just keep the extra one. I don't need two 1GB SD cards so I'd like to share my good fortune with my fellow Palm Addicts.

If anyone would like to buy this card from me (in its original factory sealed package) please post a reply to this message or contact me privately at tbress@umich.edu. Make sure you tell me how much you would like to pay. I'm hoping to get at least $65 for it but I'll entertain any serious offers. Thanks.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: High-speed 1GB SD card for sale

Author:
Tom Bress
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/27/05 Wed

The card has been sold.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: High-speed 1GB SD card for sale

Author:
Walt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/28/05 Thu

hope you got a good deal

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.