VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: looking for Applications

Author:
Max
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04/30/05 Sat

I am looking for an application for my Tungsten t5, that could replace the couple sunrise desktop/plucker

The software i am looking for should do the same things the couple does (the pc downloads the rss and Hotsync put them in the palm, then i can read them offline) but sould have the option to download the rss directly from the palm using my cell phone.

Do you know an application i could use??

I am also looking for a software to handle sms: the original application is so bad, no folder management and no name recognising!! you just see the sender cell number!!!
I have download the trial version of funSMS 4, but this doesn't work with my nokia 6320...
any other suggestions??

thanks

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: looking for Applications

Author:
Daniel E
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04/30/05 Sat

Not sure if this is what your after but take a look at quicknews. I use on a T3 and is the best RSS reader available.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.