VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Anyone know of any good Tungsten E2 reviews I can read?

Author:
PhilippaC
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04/30/05 Sat
In reply to: Mathew Faraquin 's message, "Re: Anyone know of any good Tungsten E2 reviews I can read?" on 04/30/05 Sat

It's hard to give specifics on battery life given I've only had it a few days, but despite a *lot* of playing the battery hasn't dropped below 80% for me. Much better than the T|E.
It is a little slow at times - particularly when first switching on there is a slight lag. Games like Chainz are a little slow but perfectly usable.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Anyone know of any good Tungsten E2 reviews I can read?

Author:
Mathew Faraquin
[ Edit | View ]

Is there any problems with handwriting recognition? I have heard the T5 and the TE2 both experience the same problem.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Anyone know of any good Tungsten E2 reviews I can read?

Author:
PhilippaC
[ Edit | View ]

The graffiti sometimes lags a little with your writing and suddenly catches up.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Anyone know of any good Tungsten E2 reviews I can read?

Author:
Mathew Faraquin
[ Edit | View ]

Philippa any reason? Hack's installed maybe?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Anyone know of any good Tungsten E2 reviews I can read?

Author:
PhilippaC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05/01/05 Sun

Very little installed at the moment - only thing I'd be concerned about is uninstall manager. I'm pretty sure I noticed it befoer I'd loaded any new software, because the first thing I did was pair it with my phone and had to enter the pass key. I've heard that graffiti is slow on the T5 too.
I hope I don't sound like I have a downer on the E2, there are slight niggles but its a great little PDA to have in your pocket.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Anyone know of any good Tungsten E2 reviews I can read?

Author:
Ian Lawman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05/02/05 Mon

Philippa graffiti is slow on a T5, there is a slight lag. Sometimes it works fine other times the lag appears. I have noticed increased frequency, when the battery is running low. Is this the same with the TE2?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Anyone know of any good Tungsten E2 reviews I can read?

Author:
PhilippaC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05/03/05 Tue

I'm not sure to be honest. I will keep an eye out and see if I can spot a pattern.

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.