VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Tue September 22, 2020 17:44:46Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:56:52 01/07/03 Tue
Author: ===||Swords--->
Author Host/IP: cache-ntc-ad04.proxy.aol.com / 198.81.26.105
Subject: LOL we prob shouldnta posted such colorful titles next to eachother lol.. Dope Beat on 1st one.. Flow was ill as hell.. Interesting lyrics.. very dark.. seems like a vent type thing.. is it a fiction story based on your own feelings? Tis was very sick... Download? peep inside for my thoughts on the second one..
In reply to: Flymizess * 1st Lady of O.M.N.I. -- The Accent of Tundra and Camelions' 's message, "O.M.N.I. PRESENTS -- THE FIRST LADY IN...AN AUDIO EXCLUSIVE THE FIRST TRACK BACK CALLED "THE SHOT GUN" ....ALSO INCLUDES ONE OF THE NEWEST TRACKS DONE..."LIVIN MY LIFE"....*** TEXT INCLUDED WITH BOTH***" on 17:38:52 01/07/03 Tue

hmm dont like the beat as much on this one..
Flow even better on this one..
I think you coulda flowed a bit better on the chorus..
This second one was nice. i liked the second one more though..
more interesting to me..

BTW you're still welcome to use that beat of mine i showed you..

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• YEAH..im feelin this shit no doubt..madd poetical..nice beat...heyo..get at my e-mail..im doin an lp and i wanna collab wit you too...peace (NT) -- ~!~BLAk EARTH~!~, 23:23:33 01/07/03 Tue

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.