VoyForums

Thu December 13, 2018 22:46:41Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:53:41 02/06/03 Thu
Author: LIPS
Author Host/IP: pool-162-84-222-186.ny5030.east.verizon.net / 162.84.222.186
Subject: JUST A BATTLE VERSE I SPIT AT SOME DUDE! JUST AN INTRO TO THIS BOARD

Click BLACCA~ lips the hardcore ryme DROPPER~illushun postin’ CACCA~stank like gym LOCKERS~
Break you off PROPER~Sicilian DON DADDA~pull my shit~make him sweat like BAMBATTA~in HOT LAVA
The nine COCKER~ the veteran BATTLE LOCKER~more chance you gettin’ smoked~then a jamaiican born RASTA
And I’ll catch a CASE QUICK~illushun better FACE IT~read my punches~ put ya dome to the screen~and catch a FACE LIFT
Rawk should ERASE IT~ya flow be BASIC~you was pumped when you PASTED IT~now you slammed to the PAVEMENT
Ain’t how you WEIGHED IT~it’s how i PLAYED IT~leave him lookin’ HEINOUS~worse then pharaoh monch~when his fro ain’t BRAIDED
You getting’ ROAST UP~why’d you bother to POST UP~drop butter~you shake like jelly~when lips be pullin’ the TOASTER
Shape ya and MOLD YA~lecture ya and SCOLD YA~illushun less DOPER~then missy in SWIMSUIT POSTERS
Lips creep when i ROLL UP~ heat in the HOLSTER for the HOLD UP~let off shots~put three holes in ya balls like a BOWLER
You spittin’ verbal ABORTION~approach me wit CAUTION~want dope rymes~here go a full PORTION~leave ya body CONTORTIN’
Ya spit look MARTIAN~committin’ verbal ryme LARSON~ain’t never gonna BLOSSOM~you stay wack and it’s a PROBLEM
Cat be funny like MARTIN~lettin’ off gas like he FARTIN’~and I’m keepin’ him BOXED IN~ is you hungry illusion?~lips be STARVIN’
I love street hop~DEVOTED~know the crack commamdments like I’m MOSES~not underground~I’m BELOW IT~fuckin’ live for the MOMENT
Lips drop~ill get DEMOTED~nine shined and LOADED~cereal scratched by who SOLD IT~key to my style~won’t DISLOSE IT
Crack snot-boxes~fracture NOSES~take ya wack lines and DISPOSE OF IT~to get a dope battle~gotta clone myself as my OPPONENT

(((BONUS
DEATHBLOW)))

Call me the SET TRIPPER~momentum SHIFTER~the SPLIF LIFTER~make competition STIFFER~say you a HITTER~i beg to DIFFER

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.