VoyForums

Thu October 19, 2017 09:08:26VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:22:12 03/14/03 Fri
Author: ===||Swords--->
Author Host/IP: NoHost / 12.25.217.177
Subject: This was decent, but that columbus line really bothered me cuz of how innacurate it was.. Columbus had nothing to do with proving the earth was flat OR round.. Copernicus was the one that proved the earth was round..
In reply to: Khaos-Da lyrical Immauel 's message, "educAtion clAss for thAt Azz-just my thoughts let me know if u feel me" on 20:12:02 03/14/03 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• The topic was generic in some way.. just felt played as I read it.. try to be more clever dont just write down the first thought that pops up, challenge that very first thought.. writing is all about conveying a message and having that message be appealing to the reader.. in more ways then one.. dont limit your self to a program.. release your self in your text let your words breathe and take life. ONE! (NT) -- Pathologist "The Catalyst of ELOHEIM!", 03:21:53 03/15/03 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.