VoyForums

Fri March 22, 2019 07:03:44Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:13:36 01/20/03 Mon
Author: Vision....oh yea the singing was straight too
Author Host/IP: ACA94D8D.ipt.aol.com / 172.169.77.141
Subject: i like the beat, but its a little TOO mellow for me...ya flow is getting better, but you were off some...dog you gotta do something more hype man, i have not heard anything hype from you at all...but nice to see you at them audios again, keep droppin em
In reply to: Essence....AM 's message, "i was going to wait till tommorrow to post this, but fuck it.....*~*~AUDIO*~*~......i call it (DESTINY)....peep and leave some feedback....PEACE" on 17:41:51 01/20/03 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• You sound like Slug when you sing.. not a bad thing.. Beats tight, it remnds me of this Latin Freestyle song they used to play (All the asians in Cali love that shit lol..) But anyways, nice lyrics, i remember this key.. Flow is decent, woulda been way better if you wrote it to the beat tho.. at first i didnt know what that heartbeat thing was gonna be.. but the beat drops again.. its tight.. Nice audio man.. 1 (NT) -- ===||Swords--->, 18:32:25 01/20/03 Mon

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.