VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:55:53 04/25/06 Tue
Author: soyblue (anthony adorer)
Author Host/IP: AC868142.ipt.aol.com / 172.134.129.66
Subject: THE ANSWER
In reply to: superstar 's message, "reply" on 12:46:54 03/24/04 Wed

I have ALL THE ANSWERS but it will take a year and a day (which I am prepared to give you). But first. I need the BEST SET OF RHCP PHOTOS EVER KNOWN TO EXIST because I am sad and hungry to view my main favorite wonderful admired person, Anthony. My computer crashed and I LOST IT ALL. I had pictures like you wouldn't believe and now it's ALL GONE! :(
Alright I have used amateur psychology all over these young men and you might not like it but it's going to interest you. Now before I can start telling you the meaning of the lyrics you have to pick a song. And one last thing. IT CAN'T BE THE LAST TWO ALBUMS. Both By the Way and Californication are fake: ANTHONY DIDN'T WRITE THEM. But they're pretty good art so keep buying. (Flea wrote them, Anthony used drugs, the slacker.)
I adore Anthony and met him once. I looked in his eyes and saw the truth. He was a man who needed a good friend more than anyone ever knew and lived amongst his enemiest with the cheeriest and wildest ways. His mom had cursed him because she thought he was mean and then everyone took him at face value when he said he loved her and they listened to her and not him. That was a horrible woman with no brains and when her young son went psychotic at the loss of his beloved father, she thought he was "recalcitrant" and "a brat" when he was screaming for understanding, and then they fought until he was 12 and got to leave the nest. She was a bitch and a half and she scared him so badly that he ALWAYS kissed butt and not even his best girlfriend, Jaime Rishar, realized he was lying. She sucked up to the mother and the worst thing happened: his true love Jaime misunderstood him and he left her. THEY WERE TRUE LOVES AND HE LEFT HER BECAUSE SHE COPIED HIS MOTHER AND MISUNDERSTOOD HIM. Anthony, that amazing and sensitive lover of women and friend of men, ACTUALLY FOUND HIS TRUE LOVE. Now be good to her if you know her because SHE IS ALONE.
Peace out and REPLY QUICKLY
love,
A VERY BIG FAN

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.