VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

Troublekids - The RHCP & John Frusciante Forum
Troublekids - The RHCP & John Frusciante Forum
Please type your text in the message subject line - This way it's much easier to read and discuss. Posting your e-mail adress is optional, but not obligatory. Enjoy!
Troublekids In Funkheaven - The Red Hot Chili Peppers Site

• Asterix Tattoo -- Jeff Nation, 14:50:24 02/26/04 Thu (24-155-71-226.dyn.grandenetworks.net/24.155.71.226)
    I'm getting a new tattoo of the RHCP "asterisk" that Anthony has on his wrist.

I'm getting a 3" one in red with a black border on my forearm.

My tattoo artist wants a GOOD pic of it to go from. Please point me in the right direction to find one (color doesn't matter) OR email me one directly at

plumbersapprentice@hotmail.com

Thanks!---Jeff Nation

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• johns amp -- nathan, 02:02:02 04/26/04 Mon (NoHost/202.59.99.223)
    dose anyone have any idea on what marshall john uses i think it is the jcm2555sl im not sure

Replies:

• john -- donna, 07:37:44 07/25/04 Sun (ACBA850A.ipt.aol.com/172.186.133.10)
    wow this wasnt expected whata cool site and glad to know there are loads of other dedicated fans out there as much as me and i especially have a passion for johns solo work a i think he is amazing and genuinly think he is the best thing. ive seent hem on all three london hyde park d8s being a london girl myself and they were awesome all in the gold circle and yes i mad them all pants and threw them on stage

peace and love whoever you are

xxx-xxx

• Looking for dvd -- skinnysweatyman, 13:58:34 07/19/04 Mon (12-222-224-210.client.insightBB.com/12.222.224.210)
    I had never seen the psychadelic sex funk dvd before visiting this site. Can anyone tell me where i might be able to purchase this dvd?

• Looking for Friends and may be even love -- Ash, 01:17:58 07/19/04 Mon (nspp-p-144-138-25-147.prem.tmns.net.au/144.138.25.147)
    I love to find some Italian friends and may be love. I love the Italian cultures and Italian ladies.

• Rude Hot Chili Peppers -- JonnyCigarettes, 05:35:37 06/20/04 Sun (webcacheB17a.cache.pol.co.uk/195.92.168.179)
    I went to see the Chilis in Manchester, England on Friday June 18th 2004. They were supported by the legendary James Brown (awesome), and some freaks called Chicks on Speed.

Chicks on Speed play pre-recorded screeching and make noises with knitting needles and paint scrapers etc. Absolutely disgraceful nonsense.

The crowd booed and threw bottles at them. Anthony and John both told the crowd off, they cut their set short, and John Frusciante called us "assholes" at the end. Now 90% of the crowd weren't even there at the time of the incident!

Last night (6/19/04), they played in London and were also booed and bottled off the stage despite being introduced by John and Anthony as a band they liked.

At the end Flea said "F*ck you for booing them. We think they're f*cking great so f*ck you"

I can't believe they chose such a bizarre and innapropriate support and then were so rude to 40,000 and 60,000 people.

They play again tonight in Cardiff, Wales and I bet it happens again.

What are they doing?

Replies:

• Owner of the site -- nico, 07:14:48 07/13/04 Tue (pD9538ECF.dip.t-dialin.net/217.83.142.207)
    hello.

i have heard you have some interesting john live videos.
    i am interested in talkin to you about trading.
    i have really a lot shows and some, which are only owned by 2 or 3 people in this world.
    if you could contact me, i would be really happy!

nico (nico@the-trash.com)

• RHCP Live CD -- Peter Davias, 21:15:45 07/06/04 Tue (mail.soundworld.com.au/203.12.146.102)
    I am the manager of a music store in Newcastle, Australia called Sound World (www.soundworld.com.au) We specialize in selling exclusive Australian releases to fans throughout the world.

As you may or may not know, RHCP are releasing a double live CD on August 2nd from their Hyde Park performace's in the UK. Only 4 territories of the world are getting the 2CD set made available: Australia, UK, New Zealand and Japan. The rest of the world seemingly misses out. This is where we come in.

We have seen selling these type of releases to fans overseas for over 8 years now. We are looking to work with high profile RHCP fan sites to sell the 2CD set to the fans in countries where the 2CD set will not be made easily available. All sales figures we process through the Sound World website go directly to the national albums chart, therefore any extra sales we can produce online will help the debut of the 2CD set on the charts.

Let me know your thoughts. I look forward to hearing from you.

• hey fellow rockers! does any one know how i can get hold of a copy of the john frusciante 1994 dutch VPRO interveiw - or were i can download it from or something?? i want to watch it so badly! hes a fuking amazingly tallented guy. every thing he does is so inspirational!! cheers -- Sofi, 12:34:50 01/21/04 Wed (webport-cl4-cache6.ilford.mdip.bt.net/213.1.45.6)

Replies:
  • =========== > is the best ! -- Kep, 20:10:04 06/21/04 Mon (proxymail.gpjw.com/63.237.47.170)

Prepaid calling cards. International phone cards.

Best long distance rates !

===> visit site...

Best calling Rates to a country of your choice.

Call from anywhere, anytime.

Call to many countries for as low as 2.5 cents per minute !

Save money with cheap phone cards !

AFFILIATE PROGRAM for webmasters.

Up to 12% from all sales !

$$$ partner program description $$$

Replies:

• John -- Sarah, 11:40:17 02/05/03 Wed (1Cust238.tnt1.lancaster.ca.da.uu.net/67.219.145.238)
    John Frusciante is the most beautiful creature put in this universe. It's as if Someone higher than Higher Powers created him from stars and angel dust.

Replies:

• Which video? -- Anna, 12:25:05 07/02/04 Fri (dial-62-64-216-249.access.uk.tiscali.com/62.64.216.249)
    I was looking through the photos and I came across the photos of them in top hats and posh clothes etc. I recognised it from somewhere and I know it's Californication sort of era but where are those photos from? Is it a video? I would love to find out as, I know this is shallow, but they look gorgeous! As a side note, and a shallow one, I used to prefer Anthony but after seeing them live, well,John... that man is incredible.

• Mutual love -- Rachel, 15:08:11 06/25/04 Fri (82-42-99-86.cable.ubr04.live.blueyonder.co.uk/82.42.99.86)
    This is truly the greatest website dedicated to the greatest band off all time! As a huge fan i regualy scour the net and other sourses such as magazines for the latest news and interviews from and about The Red Hot Chili Pepprs and there isnt enough around! If any body could let me know of any books by or about the Chilis that would be very cool of them. I am only young and have to cath up on their earlyer stuff. As I only descovred them when I was 11 there is a lot I've missed!! BIG FAN!! 17 England.

• tattoo elephants -- Diana, 06:18:16 06/17/04 Thu (ip51ce7d05.adsl-surfen.hetnet.nl/81.206.125.5)

Can somebody help me get a picture of the elepanttattoo?
    My little sister wants to get the tattoo and I want to surprise her. Thank you!!!

• John's Tattoo, (left shoulder -- Nic, 01:44:46 06/04/04 Fri (203-173-20-61.dyn.iinet.net.au/203.173.20.61)

Hi guys I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about John's Tattoo on his left shoulder. I am trying to find the Flash for it for a Tattoo Idea. Please Email Me thanks

• List your Red Hot Chili Peppers site on VH1.com! -- Kris, 16:15:39 06/01/04 Tue (dsl081-038-194-lax1.dsl-isp.net/64.81.38.194)
    Hey!

You've got a really great Red Hot Chili Peppers fansite! I don't know if you've noticed, but VH1.com has recently added a feature that lets fansites add themselves to their favorite artist's page. So whenever someone looks up Red Hot Chili Peppers at VH1.com, your link will appear in the Web Sites section of that Artist Page (check out Maroon 5's page for an example: http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/maroon_5/websites.jhtml). It's great exposure, and you benefit from VH1.com's daily web traffic. In the future, we hope to offer even more benefits and cool opportunities to VH1 fansite webmasters, such as VH1.com front page placement and entries in prize giveaways!

VH1 has enlisted my help in identifying and contacting the *best* fansites on the web, and I'm writing because your site definitely belongs in that category. To register your site, head over to the Red Hot Chili Peppers Page at VH1.com: http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/red_hot_chili_peppers/artist.jhtml.

Scroll down and on the left side you'll see the link to sign up and add your site. Look over the agreement - it's mostly just required legal stuff, nothing too scary - and once you've accepted it you just have to add your site's name and info and you're all set! It's that easy.

Please feel free to write back if you have any questions. Otherwise, I hope we'll soon find your site listed on Red Hot Chili Peppers' page at VH1.com!

Regards,
    Kris

www.m80im.com

• RHCP 4ever!!!!!! -- funnky, 07:18:34 05/22/04 Sat (opavaa-1-10.dialup.vol.cz/195.122.211.138)
    Hi RHCP fans!!!!!! :-D

• Ibanez w10 Wah as used by John for sale -- ellisinchains, 05:06:31 05/14/04 Fri (host81-153-161-67.range81-153.btcentralplus.com/81.153.161.67)
    Ibanez w10 Wah as used by John for sale
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22669&item=3723951670&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

• New Rock/Metal Site!!!please join,chat24/7,free ads,upload ur stuff -- Jin, 13:40:02 05/13/04 Thu (NoHost/213.78.101.85)
    :)Hi all,
    This is a v cool site!!! I've just set up one a little similar and would love it if any RHCP fans here would like 2 join..... Do you like to Rock? Do you want to speak to people who share your interests? Well pop along to http://groups.msn.com/PlanetRock It's free to chat, rooms open 24/7 membership growing daily; currently ranked 1st in the world!!! Post forum topics / messages, advertise band vacancies or promote your band. Upload n share your piercings, show everyone your tattoos or upload your designs. Drop into the Skateboarding / Rollerblading sections, show off your customised boards, share hints n tips, advertise events…Any photos of stunts?...Upload em… Any pictures of u at a club/gig or with a Rock, Metal, Boarding or Blading star lets see them!!! Visit the Retro TV messageboard and gallery, pop into the chatroom and talk about those programmes you loved as a kid :) Share your love for Anime, Manga, Comics and Graphic Novels. Upload your own photos / artwork, share any song lyrics you’ve composed, and much, much more….There are always new sections being added…and your suggestions as part of the Planet community will always be welcome. This site is your site: everything you could want in one big fat chunky rock sandwich. Come on in an fill ur belly!!!!:)

• John Frusciante -- Ella Steambody, 10:15:45 04/05/04 Mon (cache-ntc-ac02.proxy.aol.com/198.81.26.71)
    Tanya Vece (tanyavece@aol.com) has the video "Stuff" with John Frusciante. "Stuff" is a video Johnny Depp and his brother (DP Depp) made about Frusciante on their home movie camcorder. I am not sure how she got this, but if you want to see it, contact her via email.

Replies:

• john vpro 94 footage -- matt, 09:08:11 02/18/04 Wed (cache4-lutn.server.ntli.net/62.252.64.7)
    hey
    does anyone know where i can get the full vpro 94 interview video footage of john ???
    peace

Replies:

• Message for webmaster -- Steve Moore, 21:37:08 04/28/04 Wed (S01060080c87905d1.cg.shawcable.net/68.144.191.0)
    Hey, just wanted to let you know the site is awesome, very good work. I enjoyed the indie band section as well. I read the contact section....it's too bad you can't be contacted. Please e-mail me at portalzoom@mailcity.com regarding a band for site content. Thanks and all the best.
    Steve Moore
    www.innersurge.com

• Functionality!! -- Tehee, 09:54:46 04/21/04 Wed (webcacheB02a.cache.pol.co.uk/195.92.168.164)
    Just wondering if this site is still functioning, and was also wondering if any of the old Chili peppers chatters from the official site and this one (98'-01 ish) are still around

Cheers

Tehee

• project -- dan, 03:18:46 04/20/04 Tue (cache3-glfd.server.ntli.net/62.252.0.6)
    Hi, i'm doing a project for school and i was wondering if you could help me by answering these questions.
    What inspired you to start a band?
    What is the main role of each instument?
    I would appresiate it if you could reply as soon as possible as the project is due on mon.
    thanks alot
    Dan.

• A-Z Links Directory -- Peter, 02:21:18 04/06/04 Tue (82-169-42-108-mx.xdsl.tiscali.nl/82.169.42.108)
    Hi,
    you have one of the best chili peppers websites there is. So we (www.pepperfans.nl) made a link to your site in our link section http://www.pepperfans.nl/?page=links&id=1
    Maybe you could put our site in your links section, that would be great!
    Greetz Peter (www.pepperfans.nl)

• je ne voulais pas ecrire ce truc j etais pas bien J avais l impression de tripper et j ai pas fait attention a ce que j ecrivaisJe suis un peu skyzo toute seule Abel c est toi que j aimais et je meurs de tristesse d avoir autant debloque je ne voulais pas te blesser j esseyais d aller mieux mais ca se voit que j ai des bugs J aivais peur j osais pas imaginer mieux POUR M enfuir s il vous plait pardonnez l etat de ma tete je voulais tellement survivre -- marie, 12:03:48 03/30/04 Tue (202-211.240.81.adsl.skynet.be/81.240.211.202)

• my trade list -- Robin, 05:54:29 01/16/04 Fri (NoHost/161.52.163.250)
    hey
    here is my list, tell me if you are interested in something
    /robin

rhcp
    Video (pal)
    STOCKHOLM 99 + 10 MINUTE INTERVIEW
    RUSSIA 99
    OLYMPIA 2002
    WOODSTOCK 99

PSYCADELIC SEXFUNK
    POSITIVE MENTAL OCTUPUSS
    FUNKY MONKS
    FLEA INSTRUCTION VIDEO
    RHCP BEHIND THE MUSIC

John cd
    PARADISO AMSTERDAM
    THE ROXY
    TROUBADOR
    VIPERROOM 01 + 97
    THE RUBY NIGHT CLUB
    LA SCENE PARIS
    BORDERLINE DAY 1 AND 2
    I ALSO HAVE 7 SHOWS FROM 97

John vcd
    THE ROXY
    ORZEANS
    PARADISO
    BORDERLINE
    VPRO INTERVIEW (very good quality) + the film stuff
    A JOHN RADIOSHOW (three songs)
    RUBY NIGHT CLUB (bad quality)
    HORSESHOW TAVERN
    VINCENT GALLO VIDEO TROWFTD (40 min, full)

Replies:

• anthony's tattoos -- holly, 03:18:06 03/24/04 Wed (cache3-bagu.server.ntli.net/80.5.160.6)
    I was wondering if anyone could send me a really clear picture of anthony's tattoo on his back. its for a friend who wants to get the same tattoo. thanks xxx

• chad -- jo, 02:31:02 03/17/04 Wed (NoHost/193.164.126.13)
    heylo fellow chili fans.......
    I've been lookin round on sites n i dont think that chad gets enough credit for what he does. Chad is a bad ass drummer n the band wouldnt be the same without him.Watchin him play just amazes me i've never seen anyone play like he does u can just tell he puts everything into it n that he enjoys it so much....I jus kinda felt that chad doesnt get noticed as much as the rest n i think hes one of the most talented ppl in the whole world..
    Chads my bitch :)
    jo
    xxxxxxxxx
    p.s so is ant!!!

• John's solo on Live at Slane DVD -- Ivy, 09:56:54 03/13/04 Sat (authorized_proxy5.cogeco.net/24.226.10.98)
    What is the name of the short song John sings about 4 or so songs into the Live at Slane DVD and does anyone know if you can download it??

Replies:

• chili4500@yahoo.co.uk -- ROMEA, 11:11:28 03/13/04 Sat (ar11-m202.net.hinet.hr/195.29.76.202)
    red hot chili peppers

• info on management, merchandise etc -- john, 11:29:55 03/10/04 Wed (cache3-brhm.server.ntli.net/62.255.32.6)
    can someone help with info for college course work. I am trying to find info. on promotion, management and sponsorship for John F. and struggling to locate it

• Mindless babbling about band members : I've had to delete 111 posts of hysterical girls ranting over Anthony's body and fighting over who "owns" him. I don't want to see bullshit like this anymore!! Nobody owns any of the band members and this site, this forum, is about their music, not an "Erotomaniacs anynonymous" session. If you think Anthony is "yours", consult your nearest psychotherapist but leave my poor forum alone. For those of you who come to discuss RHCP and their music, welcome and enjoy! -- Fuxia, 14:04:29 02/26/04 Thu (gobelins-4-81-56-65-65.fbx.proxad.net/81.56.65.65)

• New c.d. -- Troy, 14:35:32 06/02/03 Mon (adsl-63-203-121-193.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net/63.203.121.193)
    Hey guys I have been listening to the older stuff for years (mothers milk, blood, sugar, sex, magic, one hot minute) I like Californication but I didn't like the fact that they toned down with the slower songs. I have yet to buy the newest c.d. I don't even know what it is called, but anyway, I heard it was even mellower than californication. Is this the case, and if so how many cool old school style fast songs does it have?

Replies:

• Greatest videos dvd audio part missing??? -- Thom, 01:50:44 12/31/03 Wed (node0207.a2000.nl/62.108.2.7)
    I viewed my Chili peppers Greatest videos dvd yesterday and i found out that the first part of the tour diary in the special features section has no audio. Does this problem occur on all dvds or do i have a bad pressing??? Please let my know your experiences.
    Thank you :)

Replies:

• Videos -- Robert Kjorvestad, 17:38:49 06/18/02 Tue (66-169-180-46.ftwrth.tx.charter.com/66.169.180.46)
    If anyone is interested in trading some RHCP stuff with me please contact me. Here is what I have to trade.

John Frusciante on heroin video. Several live songs solo and with the RHCP. Interview and Home movie.

I'm looking for any concert or interview with John Frusciante on video.

Replies:

• What does it mean? -- Emilia, 11:27:56 12/26/03 Fri (h11n2fls307o1033.telia.com/81.226.61.11)
    I've been listening to Otherside soo many times now and yet I just CAN'T understand what it actually means. Please help me. I have my guesses but it's embarressing if it's totoally wrong. And please mail the answer to my mail instead of here, since I always forget to check this site.

And of course, I looove Anthony soooo much! *wish I could be you city, slide next to you and meet you on the otherside* //Emmi

Replies:

• THEY'RE TRUELY REMARKABLE -- Dame Psycho Sexy, 07:06:32 01/07/04 Wed (p149-151.as1.wtd.waterford.eircom.net/159.134.149.151)
    I just finished reading a Kerrang! Special Collectors Edition dedicated to the chili's and it's amazing. I knew half the stuff already about they're life and facts about them but the mag gives a COMPLETE rendition of they're lifestyle, every single hiccup of they're life etc. It's really cool. I reccomend going out and buying a copy cos i swear its like a mini book on the chili's. Its got reviews on all the albums, even abbey road, pages specifically given to the swan, flea, john & chad, and then its got the whole "life story" thing aswell. Classic interviews, chapters on Hillel and John's trials and tribulations with their old friend Mr. Heroin, MILLIONS of pictures. Yes girly's the pictures are to die for! A lot form Funky Monks (like the one where john and flea are in the bath) which is also another chapter in the yoke. I just wanted to inform yee all anyway of this find so yee can get your hands on it.
    All the best
    From the irish lass,
    Dame Psycho Sexy (Antwan did sex rap for me mind!!)

Replies:

• Just like to say -- Mel, 14:17:18 01/26/04 Mon (webcacheB03a.cache.pol.co.uk/195.92.168.165)
    Stumbled on this site with a mate and would just like to say, get real. Ok I'm a fan of the RHCP n what sane person wouldn't be, as a group they hit ALL the right buttons. But talking about them like hungs of meat is just aint right. They give fan's like us so much surely they deserve a little bit more respect than that.

Replies:

• Crazy about RHCP! -- flamingsword, 14:02:07 02/04/04 Wed (NoHost/217.145.9.76)
    I can't wait to see the RHCP live some day! But in Malta, no such famous bands come here and I don't have any money to go and see them!!! Is there anyone out there from Malta who is an RHCP fan?? Last July I went to LA just because I always dreamt to visit their city, unfortunately they were out in Europe - hard luck!! :(
    I Love You Anthony, John, Flea and Chad...without each one of you there wouldn't have been such a famous band!! Thanks to you I feel happy when I listen to your music! :)

• hey... i was just wondering if anyone out there knew whoes hand is on the back of the Blood Sugar Sex and Magic cd...if i am not mistaken, John is the one with that tattoo on his right wrist... so i should be his, unless of course the camera did some funky mirror image thing... and then if you look at the insert....it shows another right hand with the tattoo...but if you compare it to the one on the back, it is different... the one on the back is down lower..etc.. well i just really wanted to know...if anyone can help me out...please email me at sunshine17387@aol.com..... thanks.. Peace Out -- Rachel, 09:20:04 07/07/03 Mon (cache-rp01.proxy.aol.com/152.163.253.33)
    ;o)

Replies:

• Best of -- redhotchilipepette, 12:05:29 12/02/03 Tue (lns-vlq-13-62-147-201-221.adsl.proxad.net/62.147.201.221)
    I'm french, so excuse my english. First like every fan I've bought the Best of but I've got a big problem : DVD, Extra....NO SOUND.... Is there anyone here who has the same problem? Because "ça fait chier" !!!
    MERCI

Replies:

• Please sign and help!!! -- Will, 11:42:18 01/25/04 Sun (host81-128-30-168.in-addr.btopenworld.com/81.128.30.168)
    Hi, please could you help in making the best gig ever, by adding a link to this site, its the second day it has been online and im guessing we need at least 1000 signatures before they even look at it!

you can help!

http://www.petitiononline.com/rhcpja/

Would it be possible to put a link on the main site??? thankz

Will (Funky Monk)

• COME TO MY CHAT, DIFFERENT ROOMS FOR DIFFERENT AGES!!!! -- luke, 02:52:50 01/25/04 Sun (spr1-burn2-5-0-cust54.manc.broadband.ntl.com/80.4.219.54)
    why dont you come to my chat, like i said different rooms for different ages !!!!!!
    www.chat.ravmix.com
    cya

• john frusciante gigs -- sarah, 13:47:25 01/22/04 Thu (dial81-131-219-193.in-addr.btopenworld.com/81.131.219.193)
    hello all.
    like most people i love the chili's music, i also really love john's solo work. i really want to go to the knitting factory in L.A in febuary to see him play, but i live in the U.k and it would cost me at least £450 just for a flight, not to mention accomodation. there's no way i can afford that, i'm a student, not to mention my timetable of exams. does anyone know whether john is going to play solo gigs in the u.k or europe?
    RHCP's RULE!!
    sarah xx

• chatroom -- Fairy, 13:31:11 01/22/04 Thu (dialin-2.r-195-85-166.essentkabel.com/195.85.166.2)
    Hi...this forum is way to confusing for a Fairy..been back on Alderon for some time and now i cannot find a chatroom to talk to other RHCP lovers...remember the multicity on the RHCP site?
    Man...the good ol' days..
    Is there no place to meet? On a permanent basis?
    Help me..mail me..cause i'm sure i will never find any answer in this mess...
    love..peace...harmony...Fairy

• italian friends -- studo, 11:39:24 12/23/01 Sun (ppp-184-148.30-151.libero.it/151.30.148.184)
    Hy guys, i'm so sad i can't talk with anybody 'bout my passion for the Chili Peppers; I'm Italian and in my little little town nobody loves the peppers, so if you wannt to make me happy, talk with me and tell me how to join the Peppers or to write them.. thanks a lot guys,love-Studo-

Replies:

• trials -- unrequired, 13:11:12 01/17/04 Sat (dial81-135-39-180.in-addr.btopenworld.com/81.135.39.180)
    to the many of you who are so unfairly deprived of the unforgettable experiance or oppotunity of seeing the chilis live,and are weighed down by the heavy burden of unwise choices of leaders and unequality of the century,then yeah it really does work to...i cant explain it,its a feeling that doesnt belong to this dimension,through listening to the chilis,its almost a kind of massage..it surprised me the first time i heard it,and now am addicted and have bought every single album out by them,i recommend you do so aswell,but the world of music does extend further than the chilis,theres always john frusciantes solo albums,which are in their own right simply fantastic,not crappy wishy-washy pop bollocks which endangered the 90's,its like a biography,really strong.lets just hope they will continue to create such indescribable music untill their time comes.live for the moment,i say

• i love you rhcp -- sarah, 12:29:38 01/15/04 Thu (s205-206-57-230.ab.hsia.telus.net/205.206.57.230)
    You are the best band in the whole entire world. I went to your concert in calgary on october 27th, 2003. It was the best experience of my life. Please come to calgary again, or lethbridge, Alberta. I miss seeing you live. it was kind of cool though, cause I got your live at slane castle dvd for christmas, and anthony is wearing the same shirt he wore at my concert , same with john, and chad's coveralls. I hope you guys read this, you are my favorite. in my room i have black blinds, with red hot chili peppers fabric curtains, and red hot chili pepper lights. And my door is covered in pictures of you. This doesn't have to do with anything I am saying, but if you haven't seen the movie rockstar you should. It's great. Thankyou for giving me my moneysworth at the Calgary concert.

• cocks in socks pic! -- bianca, 01:04:01 01/14/04 Wed (dialup-232.92.221.203.acc02-beac-mcy.comindico.com.au/203.221.92.232)
    i was wondering if anyone has the cocks in socks pic...ive been looking everywhere! could someone please email it to me or tel me the website to get it!
    thanks

Replies:

• Webmaster note -- fm, 01:54:53 01/15/04 Thu (c-67-170-170-114.client.comcast.net/67.170.170.114)
    Just thought I'd let you know that there is an error in the Filmography section of your website
    ( http://rhcprock.free.fr/disc.html#soundtracks ), where Taste the Pain is listed as being in the Soundtrack to "Say Nothing". The correct movie title is "Say Anything".

• flea -- bianca, 01:06:44 01/14/04 Wed (dialup-232.92.221.203.acc02-beac-mcy.comindico.com.au/203.221.92.232)
    does anyone know where abouts in melbourne flea was born...cos i was born there too and im curious
    thanks

• i luv rhcp -- freakk, 11:28:44 01/11/04 Sun (ad18-m101.net.hinet.hr/195.29.53.101)
    anthony john flea chad u rule !!!!!!!!!!!
    see ya 10.06. in vienna ........

• supporting bands -- shane, 12:35:49 12/30/03 Tue (NoHost/159.134.49.136)
    just wonderin whos supporting chilis june 12 2004 phoenix park dublin , reply to my e-mail thanks!! chilis rule

Replies:

• fan club -- Roshni Patel, 07:54:26 01/03/04 Sat (cache6-nott.server.ntli.net/62.254.0.32)
    i totally understand your view...the red hot chili peppers are my favourite band .i love their music so much and i get hyped up every time i hear their name..especially flea.i admire them all.i've liked bands before but the chilis are something else..their music as well as themselves as people cannot be described.it would be an insult to say that they rock and they're brilliant.they are beyond that.i just want to write them a letter simply to let them know that i'm there for them as a fan.does anyone know how else i can write to them because i don't know how to get 25 dollars from leicester in the uk and i don't know the first thing about air mail

Replies:

• The music of R.H.C.P. -- Polina, 04:24:17 01/11/03 Sat (Dobbin.EuroCom.Od.UA/212.15.128.4)
    I want to say, that R.H.C.P. are very special. They are not just a couple of rich kids with no talent at all.....they worked hard and a lot.Anthony writes wonderful songs.I like a lot of music, but at the moment I can say, that Red hot Chili Peppers- are the best!!!!
    I live in Ukraine and it is a pity, they don`t come here.
    But I`m going to London and I hope, I can see them there..

Replies:

• Off the map -- mash, 02:37:03 11/05/03 Wed (1Cust49.tnt4.mel1.temp.da.uu.net/63.34.216.49)
    I've got the 'Off the Map' DVD it is SO AWESOME! I was wondering if anyone has the Live at Slane DVD, if so, whats it like?

Replies:

• Slane DVD -- Dominic, 12:47:26 12/23/03 Tue (NoHost/195.218.116.8)
    I have the slane dvd and its absolutely amazin!! I have always thought John Frusciante was one of the best guitarists, but after i seen that i was blown away. You could make an album out of some of the stuff he played. If anyone knows how to play the intro that he played email me please im Desperate!! Ive worked out most of the solo before californication but i cant get the intro right!

• Amazing concert energy -- Jackie, 19:34:32 12/03/03 Wed (adsl-67-125-193-28.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net/67.125.193.28)
    I don't know if any of you have ever been to a Chili Peppers concert (and if you haven't, please do!) I went to one in Orange County (California) which was kinda far from where I live (LA.) but it was worth the trip, the wait, the money, the cold, everything.... I haven't experienced such an amazing night in all my life. They had a great opening band (The Flaming Lips) and then when RHCP came out everyone went crazy. They have so much energy that rubs off onto the crowd. They play amazingly and Kiedis voice is so great. John has a great voice too. All in all, I repeat, it was the best night in my life. I will never foget it! The RHCP will take over the world! haha. By the way, great work on this website, it's really good! :)

Replies:

• dude the red hot chili peppers are fucking the best band ever i am so fucking in love with all of them and anyone who likes them as much as i do fucking rocks. e-mail me if you like the chilis redhotchilipeppers@planet-save.com -- autumn botumn, 19:14:44 12/20/03 Sat (host-66-81-156-49.rev.o1.com/66.81.156.49)

• Troublekids in Funk Heaven Album -- Haifa, 15:10:06 12/19/03 Fri (host81-132-94-229.in-addr.btopenworld.com/81.132.94.229)
    I may be really ignorant here and I'm aware of that, but could someone please tell me who sings on "On My Way To Town" and "Da Da is not Dead" (amongst others) on the album 'Troublekids in Funk Heaven'?? Its really bugging me! Thanks!

• no show @ manchester's gig -- consuelo, 09:42:12 12/19/03 Fri (host139-234.pool80207.interbusiness.it/80.207.234.139)
    Hi dear, im a distant cousin from sicily
    Ive been posting an awful lot of mail down in Vico rd.Killiney.Im sorry i couldnt make it 2 the concert, hopefully i can have another chance @ the Phoenix parks.
    Im seeing a psychiatrist now. She says i suffer of parents abandon....I just wish i could talk 2 u. I left ireland, but i might go back there....Hope youre blowing every single meaning into bebops.Curious dream i had:im wearing my granmothers engagement ring and in my dreams i saw it.It wasnt alone .There was a second one,a sort of soul mate.But it missed 2 small diamonds.Mine only misses one.The one i lost.Jbutterfly fly high....Ill never forget you....

• Saviour -- Loraine, 13:08:18 12/16/03 Tue (HSE-Ottawa-ppp323319.sympatico.ca/64.231.130.26)
    John Frusciante saved my life. He showed me the musical spirit burning within me, that was always there but afraid to come out. My life is changed because of this wonderful man and his magical music. I feel so alive evryday and so in love with every detail about this mysterious planet we all share. For me every note John playes is the one I am feeling. I have picked up a guitar and haven't put it down.
    The world shall hear more from me if my arm doesn't fall off first. LOVE MUSIC LOVE LIFE.

• tarde- la scene -- Robin, 07:03:41 12/16/03 Tue (NoHost/161.52.163.203)
    Hi
    I`m wondering if someone has the La Scene, Troubador and viperrom shows from 2001 john did on VHS (pal) or on vcd

i got some John shows on vcd

/Robin

funkyrobbin@hotmail.com

• john frusciante's equipment -- keith, 21:38:43 12/05/02 Thu (w178.z065107206.nyc-ny.dsl.cnc.net/65.107.206.178)
    Does anyone have any idea what pick-ups John uses in either Fender Stratocaster?

Replies:

• RHCP Live Concert photos -- beatsie, 09:17:00 11/24/03 Mon (mail.mcd.ie/213.190.156.168)
    Hi There

I run a website in Ireland for MCD productions, a promoting
    company.

We recently re-designed our live photo section.

We have exclusive live pics of the RHCP at Slane Castle in
    2003 & 2001.

Check them out here

http://www.mcd.ie/live/photos.php3

Would you consider linking to our site from yours?

Regards

Karl

www.mcd.ie

Replies:

• RHCP Bootlegs - Any one wanna trade? -- Dennis, 07:39:38 10/20/01 Sat (a1as18-p232.due.tli.de/195.252.181.232)
    Hi there!

I was reading your RHCP website, it's just great!!! I was at the Amsterdam
    concert and met John after the show.
    Would you be interested in exchanging something with me? I'd like to have
    a
    copy of the Paris concert (I'd love to have a video recording but audio
    would
    be great, too).
    This is what I could copy for you:
    - RHCP / Loreley concert, 1985 (ca. 70 mins): their first concert in
    Europe
    ever! With Hillel on guitar they play all the classic songs from their
    first
    two records. George Clinton and his P-Funk-Allstars appear at the end of
    the
    show and together they play Hollywood.

- RHCP / Hamburg concert, June 1999 (ca. 60 mins): from the
    Californication
    promo-tour. tv broadcast

- RHCP / Cologne concert, August 1999 (ca. 80 mins): the concert from the
    German Bizarre Festival which was headlined by the Peppers. The amazing
    imrovisation of John and Flea at the end of the show also contains
    Untitled #2 from
    Niandra Lades.

- RHCP / Moskow concert and tv special, Juli 1999 (ca. 180 mins): the
    Chilis
    in Russia for the first time. The first part is a tv special and contains
    interviews with the band and lots of old and rare video clips. The second
    part
    is a one hour concert at the Red Square in front of a houndred thousand
    people.

- RHCP / Woodstock ’99 concert (ca. 80 mins): great show with Flea
    comletely naked! All the great songs from Californication and Blood Sugar.
    Fire
    as encore.

- RHCP / Woodstock ’94 concert (ca. 10 mins): Unfortunately,
    I’ve got just two songs from that gig: Give It Away and Blood Sugar.
    But
    they’re performing great with light bulbs on their heads. Dave
    Navarro on
    guitar.

- RHCP / German tv special (ca. 60 mins): lots of rare video clips.

- MTV sports (ca 30 mins): Chad and Flea playing basketball against some
    other guys.

If you are more interested in John Frusciante bootleg cd’s
    that’s what I got:
    - Live at the Viper Room 1997
    - Live at Small’s with Bob Forrest
    - Live at the Hollywood Moguls 1997
    - Two rarities cd’s full of live songs (from the ’97 Nuttstalk
    tour, rare songs and new demos)

I could copy whatever you want if you could give me a copy of the Paris
    video at La Scene.

Dennis

Replies:

• chili peppers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 -- luke, 13:21:16 12/08/03 Mon (cache-loh-ab07.proxy.aol.com/195.93.33.13)
    wow i really love the red hot chili peppers they are the greatest band who ever lived and anyone who knows of any concerts comin up in england then contact me on luke_276@hotmail.com pleeeease i need to see these guys in concert they rock RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• New Chili's Forum!! -- Rockingfreakinpotomus!, 10:09:18 12/05/03 Fri (213-48-162-166.haw.cvx.blueyonder.co.uk/213.48.162.166)
    Hey guys!... Just doing a bit of pluggin! This is my new Chili Peppers forums site! Check it out for all latest info!...

Its looking a bit quiet at the moment.. but the more of you who come along.. the more it will succeed! I promise it will be a cool place to chat!

http://funkymonks.proboards26.com

See you soon!

Scar Tissue!

(PS: Fantastic site!!)

• JOHN FRUSCIANTE VIDEO -- blah, 09:44:26 12/04/03 Thu (NoHost/68.114.151.60)
    Does anyone know where a downloadable copy of John Frusciante's "Going Inside" video is? The link on this site (http://www.geocities.com/funkmin2/jo_media.htm) isn't working, and I've tried looking everywhere. Thanks.

• Ah damn -- Jackie, 19:46:56 12/03/03 Wed (adsl-67-125-193-28.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net/67.125.193.28)
    I did not know they had a live reviews where i could post my concert experience...haha.

• links -- yoyo, 05:53:11 11/22/03 Sat (nat-a.acn.pl/212.76.39.253)
    Hi, I just wanted to ask if I could link "Troublekids in Funk Heaven" to my website that is still in progress but soon (hopefully) it will be done. You can visit it at: triple w dot yoyo dot art dot pl

All the best for rhcp eaters;)

• Partnership -- Pierre, 16:57:02 06/25/03 Wed (Mix-Bordeaux-208-1-165.w80-12.abo.wanadoo.fr/80.12.132.165)
    Hi, i'm a french fan to the Red Hot Chili Peppers and i have my own website. I will be develop him in the world and i would like grow up my number of partners. If you are interested by a partnership, contact me...
    My website : http://funkydream.free.fr/rhcp.html

Replies:

• PIXSELL RHCP -- PIXSELL, 10:46:45 11/15/03 Sat (157-237.240.81.adsl.skynet.be/81.240.237.157)
    more than 80 pictures from Anvers in Belgium
    great pix...
    only on www.pictures.lu

• Smile From...copy available -- dolly, 10:13:33 11/12/03 Wed (newcache3-ext.lancs.ac.uk/194.80.32.11)
    hey, just wanted to announce to any brit JF fans that ive just posted a copy of smile on ebay, and im desperate to get rid, so check it out.

• email -- Colleen, 23:45:41 11/03/03 Mon (cache-rl02.proxy.aol.com/152.163.252.226)
    I was wondering if, perhaps, anyone here knew of an email address that I could reach one of the band members. If so, I would greatly appreciate you sharing this info with me. I want to do something for a friend of mine, who is a big RCHP fan, and it would involve me contacting them in some way. Thanks

Replies:

• Help -- Windy, 10:34:46 11/07/03 Fri (webcacheH02a.cache.pol.co.uk/195.92.67.66)
    Can somone please post us a list or email a list of tracks that on by the way album? chars,
    windy

• Lookin for all stuff of John Frusciante!! -- Marco, 04:25:41 11/06/03 Thu (serv8.inf.tu-dresden.de/141.76.8.9)
    Hello to all Peppers and Frusciante - Fans !!
    Since I was on the Peppers-Concert in february in Germany in Dresden. I'm a really John Frusciante-Fan...
    And so I look for Live-Shows of him... audio or video.
    Till now I hav found a lot, some realy rar stuff too. But I'm looking for live-videos of his concert.
    So can anyone help me?

Maybe we can Trade! I have a little Trade-Page: www.o2go.de/rhcptrade !!
    With a lot off live concerts (audio+video) of the Peppers, too.

If you are interessted, so mail me...

Bye

Marco

• San Diego Setlist, OCT. 2003 -- Briann, 16:33:46 10/24/03 Fri (66-74-208-91.san.rr.com/66.74.208.91)
    Could anyone tell me what the last song during the encore was? I think it was a cover song, Anthony did some beatbox stuff. I really enjoyed it and would like some info as to where I could hear it again.

• Why RHCP doesn't play songs from ONE HOT MINUTE album -- VR, 13:45:55 08/25/02 Sun (NoHost/80.65.67.56)
    Why RHCP doesn't play songs from ONE HOT MINUTE album ??

Replies:

• Red Hot Chili Peppers -- Brinkmann, 03:48:48 10/23/03 Thu (degate.twi.com/64.236.174.15)
    DVD Video
    RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS - "Live At Slane Castle" will be released in Germany/Austria/Switzerland on November 17th, 2003 at Warner Vision Germany.
    Promotion contact:
    CMM - consulting for music & media
    Phone: 0049 - (0)511 - 360 690-0
    Fax: 0049 - (0)511 - 360 690-99
    Mail: info@cmm-online.de

CD "Greatest Hits" and CD/DVD-V package "Greatest Hits" will be released in Germany/Austria/Switzerland on November 17th, 2003 at WEA.

• hello -- catwoman, 00:38:09 10/20/03 Mon (client-2399-p1-sms.winn.adsl.virgin.net/81.107.201.94)
    join the john frusciante fanclub at the email address.

• hey -- ..:VICHIZ, la china:.., 20:10:46 10/18/03 Sat (host106.200.80.0.ifxnw.com.ar/200.80.0.106)
    hi, im new here. i went to check out da chat room and no one was there.. =( wow come? well.... i dont know what else to say. rhcp rlz =) keep it funky

• 41!!! -- Hanne, 06:30:30 10/16/03 Thu (b-240-29.dsl.kpy.customers.dnainternet.fi/212.149.240.29)
    happy birthday flea!you are the best!!!

• New DVD Video "Love At Slane Castle" will be released November 17th, 2003 in Germany/Austria/Switzerland! -- petra.brinkmann@warnermusic.com, 05:11:56 10/13/03 Mon (degate.twi.com/64.236.174.15)
    Promotionial contact for press:
    CMM – consulting for music and media
    Goethestrasse 3/5 Ì 30169 Hannover
    Tel.: 0511 / 360 690-0 / Fax: -99
    E-Mail: info@cmm-online.de

Tracklisting:
    By The Way Right On Time
    Scar Tissue Can’t Stop
    Around The World Venice Queen
    Universally Speaking Give It Away
    Parallel Universe Californication
    The Zephyr Song Under The Bridge
    Throw Away Your Television Power Of Equality
    Havana Affair
    Otherside
    Purple Stain
    Don’t Forget Me
    Picture format: 16:9
    Tone format: DTS + DD 5.1 + DD 2.0

Backprogramm:
    DVD Video:
    Red Hot Chili Peppers – „Off The Map“ # 0 7599 38530-2 5
    Red Hot Chili Peppers – “Funky Monks” # 0 7599 38281-2 2
    VHS:
    Red Hot Chili Peppers – „Off The Map“ # 0 7599 38530-9 4
    Red Hot Chili Peppers – “Funky Monks” # 0 7599 38281-3 9

• What I Do??? -- Edgardo, 14:33:18 10/12/03 Sun (red-corpb4-1-39.telnor.net/200.76.240.39)
    Hi I´m from Mexico.
    I love The Red Hot Chili Peppers and i cant find
    even one of the Jonh Frusciante solos and i want help.
    And If you could tell me the order of your favorite
    Red Hot Chili Peppers Albums that would be fine,for exemple:1-Californication,2-By The Way,3-Blood Sugar Sex Magik,4-One Hot Minute,5-Mothers Milk,6-The Uplift Mofo Party Plan,7-Freaky Style,and at 8-The Red Hot Chili Peppers.

That´s my order.Well,Thanks and remember i´m mexican,so you see a ortogrphic failure,or something,just remember.

• John Frusciante tattoo -- Niki, 05:52:20 04/04/03 Fri (NoHost/62.190.18.136)
    Trying to get a clear picture of tattoo on right upper arm - near the wrist

can anyone help

cheers

Replies:

• Niandra LaDes -- funkymonk, 21:19:00 04/16/03 Wed (imsbbcf02.netvigator.com/218.102.39.130)
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows where i can get a copy of John's "Niandra LaDes and Unually Just a T-Shirt" CD. I live in Hong Kong and cant find a copy anywhere, and im only 15 so can't afford to pay $500 USD, like most websites are asking......Please help me.

Thanks, Chris

Replies:

• what is niandra -- john, 02:05:42 10/05/03 Sun (cache-dl10.proxy.aol.com/205.188.209.46)
    what does niandra mean it cant just be a word ive seen it to much. please reply

• setlist -- stanley, 17:43:05 09/24/03 Wed (ool-182e6edd.dyn.optonline.net/24.46.110.221)
    what was the name of the song played at the jones beach, ny september 13th show...the lyrics said somethin about bananas

Replies:

• What's "DOSED" all about? -- Jeffrey, 01:08:23 05/22/03 Thu (YahooBB220031145035.bbtec.net/220.31.145.35)
    Love the song but what's it mean? Excuse my lack of Chil Peppers insight but I was wondering what anyone's take is on the song 'Dosed'. What do you think the lyrics mean? Thanks for your thoughts.

Replies:

• Rolling Stone's Top 100 Guitarists of All Time -- seth amphetamine, 16:32:36 09/02/03 Tue (pcp559198pcs.rthfrd01.tn.comcast.net/68.52.102.122)
    of course, the first thing i looked for was John, and there i found him. at #18 no less. this made me very happy. of course, then it was totally ruined by the fact that fucking Jack White is at number 17!! what the fuck is that? how does that no talent, unoriginal bastard get ahead of John Frusciante by ripping off the blues and some fucking MC5 riffs? how the hell did he get ahead of anybody, much less make it on the list? i'd nominate C.C. DeVille before his sorry ass.

okay, im done. talk amongst yourselves.

Replies:

• french toast -- david, 15:44:43 06/29/03 Sun (alb-24-194-122-88.nycap.rr.com/24.194.122.88)
    where can i get my hands on some French Toast tunes? they are one of the bands who just recently toured with RHCP.

Replies:

• Song title -- New Bee, 16:54:38 04/17/03 Thu (pool-141-156-178-80.esr.east.verizon.net/141.156.178.80)
    Hi. What is the name of the RHCP song that includes the line "I fuck em for the look on their face." What CD is it on? Thanks!

Replies:

• New Times Los Angeles 1996 article by Robert Wilonsky....READ!!! -- Val, 17:39:31 09/02/03 Tue (host210-109.pool80182.interbusiness.it/80.182.109.210)
    Alright EVERYONE PLEASE take some time to read this and PLEASE let me know....does ANYONE here have the article written by Robert Wilonsky in a New Times Los Angeles article from late 1996??? it's apparently a very very chilling and raw news article on JF's terrifying state during his last months on drugs...it's said to be the article that got people to notice how close to death he really was and got his friends to help him get through it and into rehab...and thankfully it worked...but seriously, let me know if you have this article or have any way of getting to read it because i've been trying for a long time!!! thanks
    love, Val

Replies:

• smile from the streets you hold -- cass, 10:17:59 03/01/03 Sat (ool-43549a1e.dyn.optonline.net/67.84.154.30)
    i'm looking for anyone to make me a bootleg of john frusciante's solo album "smile from the streets you hold"... i've been able to download some of the songs from various sources (including the title track), but most of them are conspicuously absent from the internet....

my email is "smalltownhero@canada.com" & i'd love for someone to contact me on this... i've been looking for the album since it was discontinued with very little luck, so email me & see if we can work something out!

Replies:

• Does anybody have a copy of 5/1/2003 in Minnesota? -- Nirvana3240, 13:22:30 09/06/03 Sat (cache-dl03.proxy.aol.com/205.188.209.39)
    Hi
    i NEED a copy of this show: May 1st 2003 in Minnesota. Does anybody have it? If you do, email me at Nirvana3240@aol.com maybe we can work something out.

Thanks

• Blood Sugar Sex Magik -- Krsten, 16:38:23 09/02/03 Tue (rn099191.wcu.edu/152.30.99.191)
    Does anyone have any info about this 1991 album? I am doing research and would like to know anything.

Replies:

• The RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS HAVE 16 NEWS SONGS FOR NEW ALBUM AFTER BY THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- Edgardo, 18:08:47 08/25/03 Mon (red-corpb4-1-39.telnor.net/200.76.240.39)
    THEY HAVE 16 NEWS SONGS FOR A NEW ALBUM AFTER A GREATEST HITS ALBUM OF NOVEMBER.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I HEAR THIS ON THE MTV CHANNEL, THEY SAID THIS NEWS SONGS ARE MORE FRESH AND THEY GONNA TRY EVERY STYLE.

IF SOMEONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THE !!GODS OF FUNK!!

YEAH!!!!!!THE RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS,THIS IS MY E-MAIL:

edgardoah@hotmail.com

• off the map song -- felipe, 21:05:29 05/29/03 Thu (NoHost/200.83.0.202)
    could anibody tell me the name of the song that john sings in the dvd off the map before sacar tissue , he plays it as a scar tissues`s introduction. please write me , my email addres is there ....i forgot, if anibody knows the answer i need too in what solo album appears.
    thanxxxxx
    felipe, from chile, iwas in the peppers concert the last september, it was amazing!!!!!!!

Replies:

• setlist please.... -- amy, 18:54:32 08/21/03 Thu (pcp02975582pcs.prfred01.md.comcast.net/68.84.142.251)
    hey hey...i might go to the DC concert soon and i was wondering if anyone that has been to a recent concert knows the setlist? thanks

• Flea equipment update -- Glenn, 08:43:59 08/21/03 Thu (pc-24-151-100-180.newt1.ct.charter.com/24.151.100.180)
    I wish to post an update regarding Flea's bass equipment.
    First of all, Flea no longer uses Mesa Boogie Cabinets for sound amplification. Since the end of the Californication tour he has used Gallien Krueger Amps and cabinets exclusively. Also to add some basses to the "past basses" part of the equipment breakdown. Flea has also used a Wal Mach II bass(blue, maple) during the recording of Blood Sugar Sex Magic(as seen in the "Suck My Kiss" video), a Alembic Epic 4 string bass on One Hot Minute, and a black Spector NS-2(as seen in the "Knock Me Down" video, in early live performances and in the Uplift Mofo Party Plan Remastered album booklet).
    Glenn

Main index ] [ Archives: 123[4] ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.