VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:08:07 09/20/03 Sat
Author: mwahha
Author Host/IP: webcacheH09b.cache.pol.co.uk / 195.92.67.209
Subject: ANTHONY KIEDIS
In reply to: Tearjerker 's message, "Questions" on 17:32:01 03/07/03 Fri

hey u really shud know more about them i wud tell u the answers but a previous person already has........ i agree anthony kiedis is amazing !!!!!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> rhcp, particularly anthony... -- superstar, 12:28:28 03/24/04 Wed (webcacheB06a.cache.pol.co.uk/195.92.168.168)

rhcp are the best band ever and anthony is beautiful, have you heard some of the interviews with him? the way he expresses his opinions is amazing, if i could meet one famous preson, it would be him

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> DON'T TOUCH TONY -- ANTONELLA, 09:48:28 06/15/05 Wed (host166-219.pool8249.interbusiness.it/82.49.219.166)

ANTHONY IS THE BEST FRONT-MAN IN THE WORD...ANTHONY IS MY BOY...DON'T TOUCH ANTHONY KIEDIS!!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> okay -- rosa, 03:49:17 06/18/05 Sat (cache-hki-5.inet.fi/194.251.240.113)

Okay, but if Anthony is yours, then who is mine?? But I can say that John is mine then..

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Anthony Kiedis -- Sabrina, 11:23:49 08/21/04 Sat (cache-loh-ab07.proxy.aol.com/195.93.33.13)

I love RHCP music. It's the best and the amount I love it is crazy. But not as crazy as the amount I love Anthony Kiedis! He's such an amazing person and lovely to be around. I have met him before to get his autograph and a photograph taken with him. He is the sweetest most sexiest guy on the planet! It was a pleasure to meet an awesome person. He's always smiling and I cannot put together how he expresses himself and his opinions so beautifully. Anthony's a beautiful person. When you think about how much he has been through in his life since he was a boy, and how he has managed to get through his fantastic years with Red Hot Chili Peppers, that to me is amazing! Not many people could that. When he writes his songs, the lyrics are written beautifully with heartfelt and deep, spiritual emotions. I can always tell what he is singing about- whether it's love, sex or his life. It's incredible. I always get a vibe when he sings in concerts, many of which I have been too. I'm running out of words to describe him, but to meet somebody so talented and friendly any woman in my eyes frankly who hasn't met him- SHOULD! I send him all my love!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Anthony Kiedis -- Sarina, 11:26:39 08/21/04 Sat (cache-loh-ab07.proxy.aol.com/195.93.33.13)

Anthony Kiedis is so sexy that I wanna fuck him! (With that body, who wouldn't?)

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> anthony kiedis -- lucy, 13:51:31 06/05/05 Sun (webcacheB13a.cache.pol.co.uk/195.92.168.175)

hi i love anthony soooo much!
i don't know what will do if i don't meet him! his body is so fit and his voice is so SEXY! wo couldn't love him!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.