VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]
Subject: I'm going to change what has happened to me

Author:
Allyshar
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:28:24 08/08/03 Fri
Author Host/IP: 24.247.16.114.tvc.mi.chartermi.net/24.247.16.114

What was posted last seems a little awkward with Fireeyes being able to fly dispite the broken wing and my having a broken leg which I do not know where it came from. So hear it is, a different account that makes a little more sence.

Fireeyes anxious, the little Ornitholestes had been gone for quite a few hours now. "What if she hasn't found those humans, or can't find her way back, or....." dozens of terrible thoughts flooded his mind to as what could have happened but since his wing was broken there was nothing that he could do. Wait! there was something that he could do. A long clear note came forth as Fireeyes called out, if she had gotten lost then at least this would help.

About a quarter of a mile away Allyshar groaned. She had finaly woken up completly, and her shoulder burned feircely. Wondering what it was that had roused her, another pteranodon location call rang out. Oooh, she had forgotten all about him in the confusion and pain of the mollusks venomous bite. "What was she going to do?" "She could barely move and her new pterosaur aquaintence was in need of help too." As she lay there completly sprawled out on cushion pine needles wondering how this was going to be pulled off, the human who saved her returned.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace, Dream

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: OOC...

Author:
Tamith
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:51:53 08/08/03 Fri
Author Host/IP: atl-tgn-yet-vty6.as.wcom.net/216.192.203.6

Quick question, you still tied to the tree?? Is the human you refer to Tony???Just making sure;)

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: OOC...

Author:
Azonthus
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:22:26 08/09/03 Sat
Author Host/IP: cache-dl11.proxy.aol.com/205.188.209.48

Yup, that would be Tony. And I'll post soon! Hopefully after my meeting today. Everything should calm down and give me time for creativity shortly;) I wanna write!

RF, SP,

Az/Tony/Rico

[> [> [> Subject: Re: OOC...

Author:
Tamith
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:35:09 08/09/03 Sat
Author Host/IP: atl-tgn-ydx-vty4.as.wcom.net/216.192.186.4

I hope so LOL:) 'cause i had this hilarious post in mind involving everyone currently present and this HUGE tea party... totally out of story, but I'd figure it get your attention LOL:)

[> [> [> [> Subject: AZ POSTS!

Author:
Tony/Azonthus
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:40:12 08/14/03 Thu
Author Host/IP: cache-ntc-ae04.proxy.aol.com/198.81.26.137

(I say we dump the broken leg part. It's over the top;) )

Tony had been forraging for any edible plants in the area when he heard some strange cry. He hurried back to his odd captive to see if it was awake.

It was awake, but still laying on its side when he got there. The odd creatures feathered crest was tight against its neck, and the blue bump on its nose was a little brighter.

"Hey..." he said soothingly. "I won't hurt you." Slowly, he picked up soe left over fish and put it in front of the animal. "Go on, it's good."

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Tony gets to know his first dinosaur

Author:
Allyshar
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:10:56 08/19/03 Tue

Allyshar looked up and saw that the human dolphinback was handing her some tasty looking fish. And she was ravonously hungry.
"Hey, I won't hurt you" He said soothingly. "Go on it's good" Course she didn't understand what he was saying but the feeling of the message was clear enough. Taking the fish from the spot that he laid it down she tore it apart easily with her jaws and gulped the little bit of fish down so fast that she barly got a taste of it. She then consiencous of the hunger still in her belly looked him in the eye and asked him with hers with a little chirp if he had any more.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Tony gets to know his first dinosaur

Author:
mykenzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:46:35 07/19/05 Tue
Author Host/IP: NoHost/206.54.111.21

hello my name is mykenzie and i am learning about dinotopia and i need more info. can u help me?

[> [> Subject: Re: OOC...

Author:
Tony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:59:05 08/19/03 Tue
Author Host/IP: cache-ntc-ae04.proxy.aol.com/198.81.26.137

The man smiled. Yes; if Lucas could tame a tiger, he could tame an overgrown lizard. The chirp was cute enough, and it watched him. It seemed tame enough; but, then again, many animals that nad never seen humans were pretty tame.

He tossed another fish at the creature.

"Well... What am I going to call you..." He started thinking of names as he moved around the small camp, trying to make a shelter from any more rain.

Author:
Allyshar
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:11:26 08/20/03 Wed

"It was odd" She thought to herself. "That this human, obviously a dolphinback was not taken to much aback by what she was." Then again taking another look back at him she realized that he was looking at her funny, as if she were a puzzle that he was trying to figure out. "Did he think of her as food?" That thought was quickly banished from possibility "No. If he did, he would have taken her when after she had been nearly killed by that terrifying squid. A few other ideas flowed through her head and none of them seemed to be logical, not one seemingly possible. Thinking about it just made her head hurt and getting nowhere Allyshar desided that whatever the reason, it wasn't at all in malicious intent. So she decided to sleep on it, it would be easier on her when she woke up again.

Resting her head back down and still too weak to sleep in her normal position. (on her belly with her legs folded along side her and her crested head up, closely resembling the Red Lion statues she had heard about from her friend Azonthus, another Baisin native that met up with every now and then.) She fell into a restfull sleep. Of which, she would have been less likely to have if she had know the real intent of the human stranger. But not knowing anything of humans controlling animals or training them for their own purposes it was unlikely Allyshar would have been able to figure it out even if she HAD been feeling in peak condition much less one as she was now. All that concerned her was for the moment getting better and hoping that with the human helping her would find and help Fireeyes as well.

[> [> [> [> Subject: A Name

Author:
Tony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:52:39 09/01/03 Mon
Author Host/IP: cache-dl11.proxy.aol.com/205.188.209.48

Tony kept talking to his new pet. He spoke in Italian; it didn’t matter what he said, he just wanted it to get used to his voice. Still, he told it about his family and the smelly factory where he had worked before signing up with the trappers.

“You know, I’ve got to call you something.” He carefully studied the creature, unsure if it was male or female. Still, he needed a name. “I’ll call you Umberto.” He smiled a little to himself. “Yes, Umberto is a good name for you. I hated my boss in that chicken factory. He always yelled at us and cut our wages. He made us starve. Do you know what it’s like working so hard around food and not being able to eat? Oh, what would he think of finding that I named a monster after him? Hah.

“Umberto, want some more fish?” He waved a piece in the air, watching to see if the creature would react. It’d soon learn its name.

Author:
Stormy(aka Fireeyes)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:54:28 08/28/03 Thu
Author Host/IP: CPE000393e2ac99-CM014270037742.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com/24.103.87.124

Aatlas groaned.

Fireeyes smiled sympathicaly.Poor Aatlas had been sick for hours!

His smile instintly vanished when he thought of Allyshar.

He cawed for the fourteenth time.

"Oh stop that!I've had quite enough of that already!"hollered Aatlas,even though he knew he wasn't understood.

Fireeyes sighed.It was going to be a long evening.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.