VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]
Subject: Re: OOC...

Author:
Tamith
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:35:09 08/09/03 Sat
Author Host/IP: atl-tgn-ydx-vty4.as.wcom.net/216.192.186.4
In reply to: Azonthus 's message, "Re: OOC..." on 05:22:26 08/09/03 Sat

I hope so LOL:) 'cause i had this hilarious post in mind involving everyone currently present and this HUGE tea party... totally out of story, but I'd figure it get your attention LOL:)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: AZ POSTS!

Author:
Tony/Azonthus
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:40:12 08/14/03 Thu
Author Host/IP: cache-ntc-ae04.proxy.aol.com/198.81.26.137

(I say we dump the broken leg part. It's over the top;) )

Tony had been forraging for any edible plants in the area when he heard some strange cry. He hurried back to his odd captive to see if it was awake.

It was awake, but still laying on its side when he got there. The odd creatures feathered crest was tight against its neck, and the blue bump on its nose was a little brighter.

"Hey..." he said soothingly. "I won't hurt you." Slowly, he picked up soe left over fish and put it in front of the animal. "Go on, it's good."

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Tony gets to know his first dinosaur

Author:
Allyshar
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:10:56 08/19/03 Tue
Author Host/IP: 24.247.16.114.tvc.mi.chartermi.net/24.247.16.114

Allyshar looked up and saw that the human dolphinback was handing her some tasty looking fish. And she was ravonously hungry.
"Hey, I won't hurt you" He said soothingly. "Go on it's good" Course she didn't understand what he was saying but the feeling of the message was clear enough. Taking the fish from the spot that he laid it down she tore it apart easily with her jaws and gulped the little bit of fish down so fast that she barly got a taste of it. She then consiencous of the hunger still in her belly looked him in the eye and asked him with hers with a little chirp if he had any more.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Tony gets to know his first dinosaur

Author:
mykenzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:46:35 07/19/05 Tue
Author Host/IP: NoHost/206.54.111.21

hello my name is mykenzie and i am learning about dinotopia and i need more info. can u help me?

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.