VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]
Subject: Enter the healer by default;)


Author:
Vorchia & Tamith
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:46:33 09/05/03 Fri
Author Host/IP: atl-tgn-ydy-vty6.as.wcom.net/216.192.191.6

It was raining in Chandara, the storm had passed on away from the island and damage evaluations were being reported and sent on to other cities.

Damage to the brains of overworked volunteers who were trying to help out in Chandra, was not being reported. LiquidFire couldn't remember why on earth she had decided to go visit Chandara right now, but was almost regretting it. With the storm-damage, she had offered a helping hand at one of the hospitals but some of these mammals....

She had expected to go see some funny buildings people had told her she really should go see but instead she had ran into a disaster area, lots of airborne pieces of wood and stone and after that, lost of injured citizens. Now she had been called to some inn to see to an injured human. A pterosaur who had been so kind as to fly ahead so she wouldn't get TOO lost.

The human didn't appear to be too happy, entering his inn-room, she got to duck a low flying bowl of water. She picked it up from the floor after it had collided with the wall and toppled over the floor.

"Why good evening to you too." she said, walking in with the bowl.

The human was bleeding badly from a nasty wound on his head and had many smaller cuts on his arms and hands where he had tried to fend off the attack. You'd think he'd be happy to see a healer?

“Oh!” Dylan blinked a few times, “I know you!” He then seemed to think better of the situation. “And I’m fine, I don’t need your kind to come in and try to patch me up, I can do a pretty good job myself, thank you very much.”

LiquidFire smiled at the human upon recognizing him. "Well the last time I saw you, you were walking into Utahraptor territory uninvited and that was when you did NOT have an injury on your head." She walked up, "Now let me have a look at that, this won't hurt."

Dylan’s eyes widened and he took a step back. “ Nuh uh! None of that. I told you I can do this fine myself, all I need is clean towels and water....” He tripped on a chair he had failed to see and fell backwards. The small accident was all the Utharaptor needed to get a hold on him and inspect his wounds, much to the human’s great displeasure.

"I'm sure you can take care of yourself but you can't look at the top of your head now can you?" She let go of him and suggested he go sit on the bed. The human didn't seem to be dizzy and was wide-awake, apparently it was just some wound and not a concussion. Still it'd have to stop bleeding.

Dylan narrowed his eyes suspiciously. “And what are you going to do when I do? Use your little tools of torment to try to make it all better? I’d rather stand, thanks.” And with that he leaned against the wall and ignored her presence all together.

She couldn’t help but chuckle. "Tools of torment? Come on, I'm not THAT bad now am I?" she pushed him onto a chair. "Now don't make me go find your good friend K'veer to keep you still..."

Like I’m intimidated by the likes of him,, Dylan thought glaring daggers at LiquidFire, I can stand my ground just fine if my conscious just allowed me to.

LiquidFire ignored the young human’s glare. "You know what? I'll ask for some towels and water then you can see what you can do but first I quickly want to help this head wound." She tried to clean it up with some clean cloth and boiled water the innkeeper had provided.

“GAH!” Dylan screamed moving sideways and falling out of the chair. “What are you doing?! It’s tender! THAT’S HOT!”

The healer caught him, surprised at this slightly ridiculous reaction, the water was near cold by now...
"Just hold still for a moment."

She put him back on the chair and grabbed the back of his neck to keep his head still. He could feel her claws against his skin now, he should keep skill or he might accidentally get a scratch. He couldn’t move, but that didn’t stop him from talking.

She finished cleaning the head wound quickly then got some herbs and roll of thin bandage-cloth. "Now be a big boy for a moment..."

“Ow..ow...OW! Barbarians! The lot of you! OWWWWW! You make a career out of tormetin-OW! Watch that!!” He accidentally on purpose knocked down the water. “Whoops,” he sneered. “Now you need to get more.”

"I guess I should," she said, after quickly tying a bandage around his head she left downstairs to get more water.

Dylan grinned mischievously. Now to take this into his own hands...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

  Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

  E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:


Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]


Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.