VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]
Subject: Re: New RP?

Author:
Ari
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:50:27 01/31/04 Sat
Author Host/IP: host-66-81-53-21.rev.o1.com/66.81.53.21
In reply to: Azonthus 's message, "New RP?" on 18:50:41 10/04/02 Fri

Someone could kidnap Az and we could rescue her? Or her rescue one of us? I dunno.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: New RP?

Author:
Kiva Stoutheart
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:42:25 11/15/04 Mon
Author Host/IP: pcp04020867pcs.whtmrs01.md.comcast.net/68.33.62.11

Hey Azzy! I'd love to be part of a new RP, and I think I've got a couple of ideas. The first is based on the RP Hardkick and I did together. The second I came up with on the spot. Let me know what you all think.

Idea number 1: Retribution

For eons, the Mucaropterans lived peacefully along side their Saurian cousins. These giant bat/owl-like creatures were intelligent, but like the dinosaurs, became extinct in the outside world, surviving only on Dinotopia.

When the first Humans arrived on the island, the Mucaropterans saw this as a chance to enlighten a new species of creatures. But to the Humans, these beings seemed to be their nightmares personified. The Mucaropterans were hunted, and almost became extinct entirely.

But they have survived. Bitter at what the Humans have done to his clan, the Alpha male, Roornag, is determined to seek retribution. He will stop at nothing to have his revenge, and any Saurian who stands with the Humans will meet with the same fate. (Idea kind of long-winded, but it worked for HK and me.)

Idea number 2: If You Only Had One Wish...

Ages ago, when Ogthar reigned, a powerful artifact was ruled to be destroyed. A mirror, that held the power to grant an individual's one greatest wish, became too dangerous to be used. As a result, it was decreed that the mirror would be sent to a place where it's power could not be used for evil. But when Poseidos was destroyed, the mirror disappeared.

Now, ages later, it is rumored that the Human and Saurian members of a clan of misfit troublemakers has discovered the whereabouts of the artifact.

Now you have a choice. Will you do the right thing, and keep the artifact from falling into the wrong hands(or claws...), or is the temptation of ultimate power too great to be overcome....?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.