VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]
Subject: Been a while, but here I go.

Author:
Ari Firefang
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:30:51 08/04/05 Thu
Author Host/IP: 64-168-108-181.ded.pacbell.net/64.168.108.181

Hey guys, I can't remember the last time I posted, and the archives 1 has a glitch, so I'm going to just start from the last post up on the storyboard. :)

--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--

Ari stalked through the bushes, feeling particularly angry. It was bad enough that Sam had to take off like some irresponcible hatchjling on a temper tantrum, but he had left the most obvious trail she had seen in years! Yet, despite being small, annoying, and totally lost, it had for some reason taken her almost a day to get to this fresh a point in the tracks. Of course, the fact that she had had to take several detours because of very small spaces he had gone through, and face off with another raptor who had been hunting him hadn't helped her time or her mood, either.

Ari growled ineffectually at the bushes in front of her. If she didn't hurry, the spunky little human's luck would run out, and he would suffer. And Ari would blame herself. That was the biggest kicker of all. It would be her fault.

She sighed, and started to run along the trail. The ferns brushed her sides, but she didn't notice. Her entire foceus was on the trail of footprints and broken branches in front of her, the warm, spiced scent that was Sam's alone that both tickled and soothed her nostrils. Her eyes, sharp and far-seeing, glowed with a satisfied amber light as she saw the tracks were getting fresher. And then all the victorious feelings fled as she heard him scream.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.