VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]
Subject: yay

Author:
lai saurrey
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:21:34 11/05/05 Sat
Author Host/IP: dialup-4.231.85.5.Dial1.Houston1.Level3.net/4.231.85.5

good news on the t rexes we flew to them and in the middle of the night we were ataked by them we were about to give up the i decided to rtie a message in the dirt .i wrote "we dont want to hurt u we just dont want u to attak the rest of Dinotopia"and it wrote bak "even though we dont travel in paks our leader that is basicly the head of us decide he wanted bigger territor yand that wed have to move to somwere else so we got ready to go we werent actually going to atak Dinotoia just see if they would help us."so i talked to his leader and he said that he just wanted more room and i told him that Dinotopia just isnt that big we need to share wat we hav and that we can only hav wat we need and ocasianaly wat we want and he agreed.thats all i hav 2 say.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.