VoyForums

Support VoyForums by visiting our sponsor, www.PainEase.com.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Easy and Quick Ways to Die

Author:
Kaitie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:00:13 10/13/04 Wed

Life fucking sucks, right? You just want to be put out of your fucking misery because you can't handle the bullshit of everyone and everything around you. I'd say the easiest way to kill yourself is lay in the snow ass naked where no one can find you. Sure, it's cold for the first 5 minutes, but after that, you're just numb and relaxed. Try and sleep while you're freezing to death...It'll make it quicker. You have to make sure your suicide is certain or else you'll look like a complete fuck-ass if you fail. Pills....Slitting your wrist....Hanging yourself...Those ways aren't ALL certain....You'll get brain damage from too many pills if you survive and talk like the bald mother-fucker off of the "Goonies" for the rest of your life....Slitting your wrist is just fucking stupid. It's too simple...You want your suicide to be talked about for a long time....Hanging yourself just has to hurt like a fucking bitch, but if you don't mind the pain, then go fucking ahead and do it, it's not very certain though. Another way is to put a plastic bag over your head and lock yourself in the bathroom. You don't need any gas either, That shit is just too fucking hard to get these fucking days. It'll take longer without gas, but if you just go to sleep I seriously doubt you'll ever wake up again. Personally, I enjoy pain....If your like me and you like pain, then you'd do the same thing as I'm going to do tonight....I'm going to smoke a fucking shit-load of pot, cut the fuck out of my arms with a razor blade for the pain, take that lame ass "Make Yourself Vomit Medicine" (Almost EVERY household has it in case of poisoning), Securing a plastic garbage bag around my neck with duct tape and rope, and then lying against a tree as naked 1 mile outside my home while the snow falls ever so lighty on my worthless, shivering body. Remember, if you decide to do this like me.....Be prepared to drown in your own vomit. The bag will be so secured that your vomit from the "Make Yourself Vomit Medicine" will stay in the plastic baggy along with your head. Sounds good, eh? I'm certain this one works....And I honestly cannot wait until tonight. I wish you all luck.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Easy and Quick Ways to Die

Author:
Jon (Depressed)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:22:26 11/12/06 Sun

If you cannot take your family and friends' tortures, the only way to die is just put as many ice cubes in your mouth and close your nose. When u just close ur nose, u will have a bad feeling but when u put ice cubes into ur mouth, u won't have any bad feeling... u will just die simply......... no pain no worries.......

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.