VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:26:29 01/19/17 Thu
Author: -
Subject: Trailer for Tina Fey's new show "Great News"

This is the new show Tina is doing for NBC (with "30 Rock" writer Robert Carlock) that premieres in April.

When it was first announced, I seem to remember it was announced as a multi-cam live audience sitcom, which I remember thinking would be a terrible idea. While thankfully that didn't happen, this still doesn't really look that good. It does have Andrea Martin in it (and Horatio Sanz) so who knows.

To be honest, I still have not gotten around to watching the second season of "Kimmy Schmidt" yet. I liked the first season OK; while it had the same joke-a-minute structure as "30 Rock" it kind of lacked the likable characters and warmth that 30 Rock had that makes you really want to rewatch a show. Everybody in Kimmy Schmidt besides Kimmy herself is kind of an annoying character (Jane Krakowski's character is like an even more annoying version of her character on 30 Rock).

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.