VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:45:18 01/19/17 Thu
Author: Their experiment with live audience sitcoms seems to be over
Subject: It seems like NBC is trying to get back into making shows like the kind that they used to
In reply to: this will be the biggest hit since Undateable! 's message, "I dunno guys, this has potential! When I think funny, I think Nicol Richie!" on 12:53:21 01/19/17 Thu

http://thefutoncritic.com/devwatch.aspx?series=&network=nbc&daycode=&statuscode=1&genre=comedy+(all)&studio=

Most of the stuff they have in development for next season is single camera. There are a couple of shows produced by Mike Schur, another Fey/Carlock project, one created by Charlie Grandy and Jack Burditt (also "30 Rock" writers), and one produced by Amy Poehler. There's even a show produced by Lorne Michaels and Seth Meyers and created by Mike O'Brien, about an AP biology teacher.

Most of the shows are in very early stages of development and don't even have cast attached to them yet though.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.