VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:38:07 04/22/17 Sat
Author: concerned with
Subject: This episode was the one that James Franco's documentary was
In reply to: along with Kenan in the wheelchair one of the dumbest 's message, "LOL that calculator twins sketch has gotta be Anderlette" on 02:56:06 04/22/17 Sat

So they showed a lot of the table read/rehearsal process/etc for this week. I really don't remember them showing who wrote the calculator sketch though. Some stuff I remember from the doc:

.The Sexy Shana sketch was written by Paula Pell and Kristen. I remember Pell in front of her computer trying out different fart sounds trying to find the right one for the sketch.

.Gertie was written by John Mulaney and Marika Sawyer (maybe with Simon Rich too? They all kinda wrote together around this time). I remember a lot of Mulaney and Sawyer being around during the rehearsal for this sketch though, it was almost like they got to direct the piece themselves.

.J'Accuzzi was Seth Meyers' idea (He apparently loves stupid puns, since he wrote the Peter Sarsgaard SARS guard and Jon Hamm's John Ham as well). His gleefulness in coming up with this dumb idea was somewhat endearing.

.There was a cut sketch from this episode written by Will Forte that was very funny. Will played a television commercial director directing Malkovich on how to sing the "588-2300-- EMPIRE!" carpet jingle. Malkovich keeps doing it and Forte yells at him red-faced "AGAIN! AGAIN!" over and over. Haha, one of Forte's typical insane performances- would have been much better than the stupid calculator sketch though.

Casey also had a WU bit as Liza Minelli that apparently went over like a real lead balloon at the table read. Ouch.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.