VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:02:53 05/22/17 Mon
Author: Jeff
Subject: That was probably my favorite sketch of the night. (more inside)
In reply to: I thought that was a funny concept of a never-ending 's message, "Haha I guess that should've been obvious. As a 90s hip-hop fan" on 19:29:30 05/21/17 Sun

I've always found the whole "guest rapper" concept hilarious, if only because rap music has become so overly reliant on the concept (it's harder and harder to find rap songs on the Top 40 anymore that DON'T have at least one "featured" guest, if not several; heck, DJ Khaled's "I'm the One" has at least four that I can remember off the top of my head, maybe more), so I'm actually surprised it took SNL this long to finally satirize the concept. It may have been a one-joke sketch, but it was so well-executed, I was giggling from start to finish.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.