VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:13:39 06/08/17 Thu
Author: with (this particular season)
Subject: I remember right after the Zach Galifianakis' episode, everyone had it
In reply to: bjdwsm 's message, "What was the point in the season where everyone realized something was wrong with this year?" on 15:15:00 06/08/17 Thu

I remember everyone was super-excited about Zach Galifiankais hosting SNL in March 2010. This was a few months after "the Hangover" had become a really big global phenomenon.

Right after Zach's episode had aired, everyone was disappointed with the fact that he was hardly given much to do for his SNL hosting debut. Then, I believe every episode afterwards, with the exception of the Betty White episode, was hated upon over the fact that the writing had become terrible. Also, with the exception of Betty White, every host was pretty much forgettable for the rest of the season.

This was also the season that Justin Beiber made his SNL musical guest debut. I think we can all agree that was another big lowlight this season. And, don't get me even started about Ke$ha's dreadful performances when she appeared on SNL in April 2010.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.