VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:30:11 06/11/17 Sun
Author: ,,,,
Subject: Season 43 Host redictions: June 2017 Edition

(Sorry for the double post. I meant for this to be a separate entry from the below post)

Seeing as we are at least three-to-four months away from the new season, I have come up with an idea for how we can get more solid host predictions for Season 43. Considering that we are in the heart of the 2017 Summer Movie Season, I figure we could post our thoughts regarding which Summer movie stars could end up being potential hosts.

As the month of June passes, we could talk about which talked-about movie starts could end up being considered to host next season.

As we all know, "Wonder Woman" has been a big hit so far in the box office for this month. Gal Gadot has been getting big praise for her performance as Wonder Woman. She has become one of the big break-out starts of this movie season so far. Thus, I am guessing she will host either as one of the first three or four hosts of the season to promote "Wonder Woman". Though, I am guessing they might save Gadot for November so she could host to promote "Justice League", which is sure to be a big hit at the movie theaters this Fall.

Also, when looking over the movie release schedule on IMDB, I am wondering if Kumail Nanjiani will host early in the season to promote "The Big Sick", which is being released on June 23 and is produced by Judd Apatow. I am wondering if "The Big Sick" will end up being as popular as "Trainwreck", which Apatow produced two years ago and Amy Schumer hosted the second episode of Season 41. I remember reading on this board some time ago that Kumail Nanjiani served as a guest writer on SNL at one point, so the writers should be familiar with him. I also saw that Aidy Bryant is listed in the cast list for "The Big Sick", so there's the designated SNL connection.

Other possible hosts for next season could include Steve Carell, who will be starring in "Despicable Me 3", which comes out on June 30, as well as either Will Ferrell or Amy Poehler, who both star in "The House", which is being released on the same day. Though, I think it is likely Ferrell could host sometime in November to promote "Daddy's Home 2", which opens November 10.

Thoughts? Who could you see be a potential Season 43 host that stars in a movie being released this month?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.