VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:41:18 06/18/17 Sun
Author: The Doc
Subject: The (Un)Official "Summer of Starmaker" thread

The next chapter of S.O.S.N.L. Premieres at Midnight EST Tonight, but for those who haven't bookmarked the link as of yet, here 'ya go...

https://usefullyuselessinfo.wordpress.com/s-o-s-n-l/starmaker/

Don't bother clicking on it now, there SHOULD be a "Page Not Found" screen up on purpose (If not, OK, so we start early). Otherwise, After Midnight Tonight we will be active for the next few Months. As for why this is an "Unoffical" thread, as much as I like getting feedback from you guys on this page, it would also mean a lot if there were more comments on the "Blog Proper" this time around--Either way, if I miss a detail or two, either place is a good place to sound off.

One additional reminder, this is the order we will be going in:

1. "Annual" tapes
2. "Host" tapes
3. "Commercial Break"
4. "Classic Years" tapes*
5. "Special Editions"*

*I Switched the order of the last 2 because there was one particular sketch I wanted to end the feature with, and you'll find out more once we get to it in September.

See 'ya at Midnight, and throughout the summer!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.