VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:12:58 06/18/17 Sun
Author: bjdwsm
Subject: I rewatched Trina a few weeks ago
In reply to: Stooge 's message, "Gerard Butler / Shakira - October 17, 2009 (S35 E4)" on 01:55:20 06/18/17 Sun

Completely agreed that it has to be one of the all-time worst sketches the show has done in the last 20 years. The worst part about this one for me is that it goes on for five whole minutes. I sent the link to a friend (big 86-91 era fan, though he's also impressed with the current group) and he made a joke about how his shoelaces were confiscated about a minute in.

This sketch is so terrible on so many levels (one joke, annoying, overlong, lazy rewrite), but the thing that gets me about this sketch's return is the sheer arrogance behind it, as if Kristen Wiig's presence meant that the writers had carte blanche to submit terrible and lazy work as it would make the show either way.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.