VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:09:01 06/21/17 Wed
Author: Norm talks about Kattan seeming gay. Link inside. (HerbertMcHoover)
Subject: Norm is relentless. The article also linked to a Rolling Stone article about season 23.
In reply to: i think this was the first big SNL related story online 's message, "20 years ago: The night Norm Macdonald mortified the University of Iowa" on 16:43:01 06/21/17 Wed

http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/features/looking-for-the-heart-of-saturday-night-19971127

"Then there's Norm Macdonald, who seems intent on having a comedy blood feud with Kattan. "I don't know, but to me he seems gay," Macdonald says. "He claims he's not, but I've never seen, like, a guy who's not gay seem so gay. I don't find him funny. What can I say? Never made me laugh."

Kattan – who happens not to be gay – has heard it before. "Norm gives me a hard time," he says. "My hair got longer over the summer and he will not stop talking about what a gay little man I am." Kattan guesses that Macdonald may have gotten stuck in a character last season and never come back. "If Norm says I'm gay," he says, "then put in that I say he's an asshole.""

Besides that, a solid article. I enjoyed reading the cast comparisons. Lorne said Molly reminded him of Bill Murray, which was out there. Sorta reminded me of the Wiig discussion we had in the Retro Reviews, when Lorne said she was one of the best cast members on the show.

But hey, Norm is still in the bottom 10 of the SNL Cast Members Ranked article that was published a few years ago. "The funniest man alive."

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.