VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:25:25 07/01/17 Sat
Author: The Doc
Subject: Pardon the interruption, but I need your help
In reply to: The Doc 's message, "The (Un)Official "Summer of Starmaker" thread" on 14:41:18 06/18/17 Sun

In doing research for this project, I had to go through a lot of Amazon & eBay entries to not only get the photos I need for the various VHS boxes I'll be highlighting, but also to find out what specifically aired on each episode, and for the most part, I have about 99% of my material and I've got just about every tape covered...

Having said that, I have searched high & low, and the ONLY tape I can't seem to find any information or a decent picture of is the "Best of Buck Henry" tape. If anybody out there had the Starmaker tapes, can anybody tell me which episodes appear on that particular tape? Don't forget, It's Starmaker, NOT the one released by "Warner Home Video".

Thanks!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• PROGRAM NOTE -- The Doc, 19:03:13 07/24/17 Mon
    VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.