VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:45:39 07/09/17 Sun
Author: Will Ferrell (hosts the opener)
Subject: I'd love for Carell to host the premier. However, I'm hoping
In reply to: - 's message, "Predictions for the first half of next season" on 10:21:29 07/09/17 Sun

I know "The House" bombed and "Daddy's Home 2" doesn't look great. However, with the departures of Bobby Moynihan, Vanessa Bayer, and Sasheer Zamata, it would be great if a big-time SNL-alum hosts the premier. Ferrell would be great in introducing any new castmembers that are hired at the start of this upcoming season.

Also, Ferrell's appearances on all the late-night talk shows promoting "The House" were fun, especially his most recent appearance on "Conan".

I'd love to see Will Ferrell return to SNL for the premier. Maybe they could even do an opening sketch where Alec Baldwin's Trump meets Will Ferrell's George W. Bush.

Don't get me wrong. Steve Carell would be a great season premier host. However, he hasn't hosted since May 2008 and he only cameoed when Paul Rudd hosted in December 2013 to promote "Anchorman 2". Maybe he doesn't want to host again. However, I would love to see Steve Carell host again if he wanted to. I miss seeing him regularly on NBC since he left "The Office" in 2011.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Larry David hosting the season premiere is my dream pick. (NT) -- it lines up perfectly with CYE coming back, 11:50:31 07/09/17 Sun
    VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.