VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:36:33 07/15/17 Sat
Author: -
Subject: Interesting looking SNL podcast

I have to admit, I haven't listened to the episodes yet, but in looking for podcasts I came across this podcast about SNL which looks interesting:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/so-snl-a-saturday-night-live-podcast/id1082214076?mt=2

What makes it different is that there are other podcasts that review the current episodes of SNL as they are airing, but this podcast takes a look at older episodes too. The very first episode is an analysis of the Steven Seagal episode from 1991.

it actually would be nice if someone could do a show that reviews a particular season in order*, like we do with the review threads here; this podcast kinda jumps all over the place but they have touched on more obscure episodes. it might be worth checking out for die-hard SNL fans.

*There's a really great podcast I've been listening to lately called "80s All Over" that does this with movies. The two hosts have made it their goal to review EVERY movie that came out in the 1980s, in order, month by month. Starting with January 1980 and they're currently on October 1981. Something about the OCD-ish of this appeals to me, haha, it's cool to hear a discussion of films in context with everything else that was out at the same time.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.