VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:53:21 07/24/17 Mon
Author: -
Subject: Analysis of re-airs
In reply to: for a second time 's message, "Last night, they re-aired the Emma Stone /Shawn Mendes episode" on 08:32:30 07/23/17 Sun

So far, there are 4 episodes from last season that haven't been repeated yet: Emily Blunt, Felicity Jones, Octavia Spencer, and Dwayne Johnson. Jones and Spencer I can understand, but I didn't think Blunt's episode was THAT bad. They usually re-air the season finale before the new season starts, so I'm sure they'll re-air Dwayne's episode the week before the new season starts.

Episodes that have been repeated once so far: Margot Robbie, Benedict Cumberbatch, Dave Chappelle, Casey Affleck, Kristen Stewart, Aziz Ansari, Louis CK, Chris Pine, Jimmy Fallon, Scarlett Johansson, Melissa McCarthy, and John Cena.

Episodes that have been repeated twice so far: Tom Hanks, Kristen Wiig, Emma Stone, Alec Baldwin, and this week they are repeating Lin-Manuel Miranda's episode for the second time. Three of these 5 episodes are Emmy-nominated episodes, and Alec is nominated for supporting actor. I bet we'll see a third airing of the Dave Chappelle and Melissa McCarthy episodes before the new season starts. Maybe a third airing of the Fallon episode too? It got some nominations for technical aspects (directing).

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.