VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:01:57 07/26/17 Wed
Author: called "The Guest Book" that looks interesting
Subject: While watching the premiere of People of Earth, I saw an ad for a new show on TBS
In reply to: - 's message, "Off-season comedy thread" on 16:37:25 05/23/17 Tue

The show is executive produced by Greg Garcia, who created the show "My Name is Earl". The premise is that it takes place in a small mountain resort that has guest cabins, and each week different guest stars will play the people who visit the resort and stay in the cabins. I saw Danny Pudi and Lauren Lapkus featured in the ad, and other people scheduled to be in episodes include Jenna Fischer, Michaela Watkins, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Kate Micucci, and Stephnie Weir.

The show starts Thursday, August 3rd.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• The judging panel for this week's "Gong Show" is Andy Samberg, -- Maya Rudolph, and Megan Fox (dafuq?), 13:17:41 07/30/17 Sun
  • Oh, haha, just realized Will Arnett is in those awful Ninja Turtles movies with -- Fox, that's probably why, 13:18:41 07/30/17 Sun
    VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.