VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:19:47 08/06/17 Sun
Author: including practically all of last season (Jurb)
Subject: I should note I haven't kept up too much with "Who Wrote What?" in a while
In reply to: monologue (which I don't remember at all to be honest) 's message, "I think I knew about pretty much all those except Cumberbatch's" on 20:15:31 08/04/17 Fri

My Word Processor document where I've catalogued and noted all this stuff actually stopped at "Farewell, Mr. Bunting" at the end of two seasons ago, when Jimbo was still in the cast! My productivity in this area especially took a downturn when the S-N-L.com forums up and died.

I'm currently working on updating my list with some credits I can find from last season, as well as updating some source links (especially all of the music publishing ones). Maybe I'll post some of that here and perhaps restart the "WWW?" thread here, but I'm still figuring out how to go about that.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.