VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:52:13 08/08/17 Tue
Author: these could be the first (three live shows)
Subject: If this is the case, I'm guessing
In reply to: Casey Killingsworth 's message, "Official Airdate Schedule For The First Half Of Season 43 Inside!" on 15:10:26 08/08/17 Tue

With only three shows from September to October, I'm guessing this is how they will shape up:

September 30- Larry David / Miley Cyrus- Larry David could promote the season premier of "Curb Your Enthusiasm". I would be fine with Miley being just the musical guest if this ends up being the case.

October 7- Ryan Gosling / Arcade Fire- Ryan Gosling could promote the "Blade Runner" movie and Arcade Fire would be the musical guest.

October 14- Kristen Bell / The National- Kristen Bell could promote the new season of "The Good Place" as well as "Bad Christmas Moms". The National would also promote their new album. This episode will end up being the season's Halloween show, since its the last to air in October.

As for November, I'm guessing this could be the way the hosts go at least.

November 4- either Chris Hemsworth (for "Thor Ragnarok") or Will Ferrell (for "Daddy's Home 2"). I could see the Foo Fighters be the musical guest for this episode.

November 11- Maybe Mila Kunis (for "Bad Christmas Moms")

November 18- Gal Gadot (to promote the Justice League" movie). This could be the Thanksgiving episode.

I'm not sure who could be the musical guests for these two episodes.

And, for December, maybe these could be the hosts:

December 2- Kevin Hart (for the "Jumanji" reboot)

December 9- Anna Kendrick (for "Pitch Perfect 3")

December 16- Someone from "Downsizing". Possibly Matt Damon, Jason Sudeikis, Alec Baldwin, Neil Patrick Harris, or Kristen Wiig. I could see Sia be this episode's musical guest, as she has a Christmas album coming out in December. The December 16th show will end up being the Christmas show.

What do you think of these host and musical guest predictions?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.