VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:52:30 08/13/17 Sun
Author: bjdwsm
Subject: I have a list of all the shows that were aired in the 11:30 slot
In reply to: - 's message, "Thanks. I had a feeling the Phelps and Dwayne Johnson things were wrong" on 14:20:19 08/13/17 Sun

Back when there were Classic SNLs on NBC All Night, NBC Media Village's announcements for those shows would include the original show number and the separate episode numbers for each repeat version (up to the 2007 writer's strike, the episode numbering system included repeats and compilations); a while back, a number of people (including myself) decided to pool our resources and come up with the full list of shows and airdates (access to old newspapers on microfilm helped a lot).

I'm trying to piece together a spreadsheet of all the shows with original airdates, repeats, and any subsequent re-airings right now; I'm up to 2000. So far, the biggest issue is which years the seasonal compilations that used to run in the 11:30 slot (Christmas Past, Halloween, Sports Extra) were updated with new footage; I remember the '95 Christmas Past show was a repeat of the 1993 special but that's it.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.