VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:00:34 08/20/17 Sun
Author: -
Subject: OT: Fall comedy thread

This'll be a catch-all thread for discussing comedy shows that are airing in September and October. You can put all premiere dates here.

SEPTEMBER-

6- You're The Worst Season 4 premieres on FXX (I kinda like this show, although it doesn't get much attention press-wise)

8- Bojack Horseman S4 on Netflix

One Mississippi (Tig Notaro) S2 on Amazon

10- Seth MacFarlane's "The Orville" premieres on FOX

11- Second season of "Tim & Eric's Bedtime Stories" premieres on Adult Swim

13- South Park Season 21 premieres on CC (Also Broad City Season 4)

14- Better Things S2 premieres on FX

17- 69th Primetime Emmy Awards on CBS

Vice Principals S2 on HBO

19- TBS Special- Conan Without Borders (Israel)

20- Good Place S2 on NBC (1 hour premiere)

21- Nathan For You- One-hour special on CC where Nathan Fielder catches up with some of the people he's met so far doing the show

25- Bobby Moynihan's show "Me, Myself, and I" premieres on CBS

26- The Mick & Brooklyn Nine-Nine return to FOX

27- The Goldbergs & Modern Family return to ABC

28- Superstore and Great News return to NBC (also The Good Place assumes its new timeslot). Also the new season of Will & Grace if anyone cares about that

Premiere of the 4th season of Nathan For You on CC

30- Premiere of Season 43 of SNL!

OCTOBER

1- Ghosted premieres on FOX (Also Bob's Burgers, The Simpsons, Family Guy, and Last Man on Earth all come back)

Curb Your Enthusiasm S9 on HBO

13- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend S3 on The CW

15- Jay Pharoah's show "White Famous" premieres on Showtime

21- "Too Funny to Fail" available on Hulu- This is really interesting; a documentary about the making of "The Dana Carvey Show" featuring interviews with Carvey, Smigel, Louis CK, etc.

24- "At Home With Amy Sedaris" premieres on TruTV- I guess this is like a Martha Stewart-type show? But probably a parody of one. Produced by Sedaris, Paul Dinello, and Vernon Chatman (Wonder Showzen). Guest stars on this show will include Scott Adsit, Rachel Dratch, Jane Krakowski, Sasheer Zamata, among others)

26- Drop the Mic premieres on TBS (This is a spinoff of the "Rap Battle" segments on James Corden's show. Produced by Jensen Karp who's a pretty funny guy and the head writer on this is Eliza Skinner who is also a funny comedian I've heard on Comedy Bang Bang before. Hosted by Method Man and Hailey Baldwin

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.