VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:13:24 08/31/17 Thu
Author: they developed already at Groundlings or Second City (i guess it was hard to decide who to cut)
Subject: Other than Nancy, everyone that season came guns blazing with fully formed characters
In reply to: the (95-96 season?) 's message, "Didn't Chris Kattan join the cast around the midway point of" on 09:08:01 08/31/17 Thu

Nancy kinda made sense since she made the least impression as far as developing hit characters. Dave never really made sense all these years until he revealed it was that douchebag DonO who went over Lorne to get him off the show.

I maybe would've said Jim Breuer was a weaklink, but I forgot how popular he was for a while with the Joe Pesci sketches and Goatboy the next season. He seemed to kinda flame out pretty fast by season three so it wasn't that surprising when they got rid of him after that.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.