VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:51:02 09/18/17 Mon
Author: probably be similar to how it was last season
Subject: It depends on who the head writers are really. If K &S return the show will
In reply to: Surprised no one has mentioned it here yet 's message, "SNL Wins the Awards for 'Best Late Night Variety Series' at the Emmy Awards!" on 12:16:59 09/18/17 Mon

If it's (God forbid) just Bryan Tucker and Kent Sublette (or worse, Sublette and Anderson) at the helm then the show may go in the direction you described.

I feel like it shouldn't be this close to the premiere without us hearing some news about the new cast or writing staff by now. Feels like sites like Splitsider or The Comics Comic should have had SOME news by now.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• I see no reason to believe it will be good (NT) -- "Generally mediocre" is the best I can hope for, 17:11:08 09/18/17 Mon
  • What was the last season you define as "good"? 2008-2009? (NT) -- -, 17:12:18 09/18/17 Mon
  • The last season I would call great is 05/06. Last one I enjoyed through out -- Strummer, 04:27:38 09/19/17 Tue
    VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.