VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:27:57 09/27/17 Wed
Author: -
Subject: Predictions for this week's show

I know a lot of people wanted Larry David to host the premiere. Well, he was on Seth Meyers' show last night so it's not out of the bounds of possibility that he may do a cameo on SNL on Saturday. Maybe some kind of sketch involving Bernie and Trump or Hillary.

I have a feeling they will do another "Mrs. Rafferty" sketch, which is unfortunate. I really liked the first one and didn't like either of the 2 follow-ups at all.
It was really a one-time thing and all further attempts to recapture that magic will be pointless.

Otherwise, the big issue over the past week has been the football players protesting, so there will undoubtedly be some kind of sketch referencing that. Now that they have some new black cast members (Chris Redd) and writers (Sam Jay), they might able to do some racially oriented sketches.

Any other predictions?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.